Chapter 105 (Qianqian first update and asking for leave)

Rong Qichuan: "Barbecue?"

When Rong Qichuan heard these two words, the first thing that came to his mind was unhealthy food that was heavy with oil, spicy food, and he frowned instinctively. , but seeing the look of expectation on his little lover’s face, he couldn’t say a direct refusal.

Rong Qichuan: "Do you really want to eat it?"

Lin Tong, who had had enough sleep, was in high spirits, with desire shining in his eyes. He nodded vigorously: "This time in summer is the season for eating barbecue crayfish. After a busy day, After work, it would be so happy to chat with friends or lovers while enjoying the evening breeze, eating late-night snacks and drinking beer!"

Lin Tong saw the suspicion and disapproval in Rong Qichuan's eyes and continued: "This It's the leisure life of ordinary people. Of course you haven't experienced it."

Rong Qichuan smiled: "Baobao said that he has experienced it."

Lin Tong: "Why haven't I experienced it? I have experienced it on the set."

Lin Tong secretly thought that it was so dangerous that he almost let it slip.

Fortunately, this kind of thing happened once before on the crew of "Demon Painting". It was during the first big night scene. The entire crew stayed up until about two o'clock and close to three o'clock in the evening. After it was over, Lin Tong hired all the staff with his own money. Eat BBQ.

Lin Tong glanced at him sideways: "Just tell me, are you going or not?"

Lin Tong pretended to take out her mobile phone and call someone: "If you don't go, I will call someone out myself."

He didn't call There was no one there. Although Lu Si was not here, he called Lu Xin, Chen Hui, Keyuan, Xu Jiazhi, Xiang Jiao and the others to have a barbecue with him.

Hearing that Lin Tong was about to call others, Rong Qichuan could still insist on refusing, so naturally he said: "Okay, baby, I'll accompany you."

Lin Tong then showed a satisfied look, and he ran to Rong Qichuan barefoot He pulled him up: "Hurry up, let's change clothes and go out. Wear something simple."

The cloakrooms of Lin Tong and Rong Qichuan were originally together, but now their clothes are even more special to you. There's me, there's me and you mixed together.

Lin Tong took out a black T-shirt and jeans and put them on, along with slippers, which was the standard night market outfit. After he finished dressing, he looked back at Rong Qichuan, and he was completely different from him.

Rong Qichuan's clothes are considered casual, but they are not at the same level as him.

His casual style was a business casual style, as if he was trying to hit a shot with a limited-edition golf club. Lin Tong shook his head when he saw it.

Lin Tong: "No, no, don't you have any other clothes?"

Rong Qichuan raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it okay to wear it like this?"

Lin Tong shook his head: "Not really, let me help you take a look."

Lin Tong was at Rong Qi Rong Qichuan rummaged around in his closet and finally found a pair of sweatpants that fit him well. He also dug out a T-shirt from his closet that he wore much wider, but was still a little tight on Rong Qichuan. , Lin Tong was finally satisfied with this combination.

Rong Qichuan also let Lin Tong dress up, but when he dressed like this, he did look much younger. At least he wouldn't let others see their age difference as soon as they went out.

Lin Tong: "How about we drive out by ourselves, so we don't have to bother them to follow."

Originally, they wanted to experience the life of ordinary people. Who would bring a driver and bodyguard with them when they go out?

Rong Qichuan was still worried: "If you don't bring anyone else, let Lao K come with us. Didn't you say you wanted to ask your husband to drink with you?"

Lin Tong thought for a while and agreed to Rong Qichuan's proposal. I drove out of Rongzhai in my family's most low-key BMW, which sells vegetables.