3: Tropical Sunshine

Yunho

Yunho woke up a little early than he wanted to. He couldn't fall asleep afterwards in which he decided to start his day by freshening up real quick and leave the house for a ride.

When he came back an hour later, he was carrying a few grocery bags with him. Placing all the stuff on the kitchen counter and noticing Mingi was swimming by the swimming pool just outside their house.

Chuckling to himself as he decided to approach him. Shirtless Mingi had his back turned towards the other, not even realizing he was back already. Yunho sees the scratch marks the other had on his back from last night which had him blushing hard, recalling the memory.

He silently crouched down by the edge of the pool, admiring Mingi from behind. His hair wet and slicked back, revealing his undercut.

While Mingi started being paranoid, feeling someone watching him until he turns around to find Yunho sneakily staring at him which sent Mingi to almost have a heart attack.

"Fuck you scared me." he put a hand on his pounding heart.

Yunho laughs at his reaction, "Good morning to you too."

Mingi glared at him, "Where did you go? You didn't tell me you were leaving."

"I took a trip to the grocery store to buy us something to eat, and you were still sleeping when I left. You know I don't have the heart to wake you up when you're sleeping so peacefully."

The younger swam to his direction, "You could've still told me."

Yunho cups his wet face, "Alright, I'll tell you next time you big baby." he pecked his lips.

"Don't tease me like that." Mingi pulls his arm back, he fell to his knees as he was pulled in for a real kiss. He helplessly smiled on his lips, responding right after.

After a bit, Yunho breaks the kiss before throwing a dry towel at Mingi. "Dry yourself, I'll make breakfast."

"One more kiss?"

"You can get your kiss once you're dry." Yunho giggles before escaping Mingi's grip, sprinting back inside the house to prepare breakfast.

Yunho grabbed the large watermelon he bought before taking a sharp knife to start cutting it. While Mingi got out of the pool, drying himself with the towel the other threw at him.

Without Yunho's knowledge, Mingi watched him cut random fruits for breakfast as he let himself inside the house with water still dripping from his shorts.

Just as the older finished preparing the food, he was hoisted up the kitchen counter by Mingi who now stood between his legs. Leaning his face in, trapping Yunho in his arms that were resting on the counter. His eyes widened and let out a small whimper the moment his butt sat on the counter.

Mingi heard the soft sound and the change in expression, "What was that?" he asked teasingly with a light laugh.

"I'm sore, Mingi." Yunho glared at him.

"No shit, we fucked like bunnies all night." he nonchalantly says.

"I'm surprised I haven't started limping yet." he laughs, arms finding a place around his neck.

"Are you saying we should've fucked until you can't walk anymore?"

Yunho blushed and hitting his wet chest, "Ofcourse not-"

"You know I can make it happen."

"Rather not, put me down so we can eat breakfast." Yunho demanded but with Mingi's hand on his waist kept him in place.