17: One Last Night

Yunho

"I'm so happy to see you again." Minji says, approaching him who was cleaning up the kitchen. Her son Minho in her arms.

"Same for me, you both grew up so well." Yunho complimented.

Just then Gunho came sprinting in, clinging himself to his older brother he hadn't seen in 2years. "Gosh I missed you so."

Yunho squealed while ruffling his hair, "You look good, buddy."

"Have you seen yourself? We look more alike now." Gunho chuckled, pulling away from the hug.

"I'm surprised that he's growing so fast, he even looks like me and Mingi." Yunho laughed, staring at the little one in Minji's arms. Biting his finger.

"I know right, now I can't help but imagine that if you and him had a child together, he would look like this."

The three of them laughed when Mingi came in, carrying all the plates and utensils that he put in the dishwasher.

"Mingi, you know what day it is." Seonghwa sung teasingly as the dinner party came to an end and everyone was already leaving after having a good time.

"It's friday sleep over, I know." Mingi rolled his eyes, "I bet Sofia already has her things packed."

And he was right. Sofia came running down the staircase with a large smile and all giggly, carrying her bag that contained all of her belongings. "I'm ready to go!"

"Are you forgetting something?" Mingi strictly says to her as she was about to walk with Seonghwa outside.

"Oops, almost forgot." Sofia laughed, then walked towards Mingi to give him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Someone's excited." Yunho joined.

"I'll see you guys on sunday." Sofia says, now approaching Yunho to kiss him good bye on the cheek as well.

"Where's your brother? I heard he wanted to come too." Seonghwa asked.

Yunho frowned, "Sam?"

"I'm coming!" the little boy came out of nowhere, dragging his bag that was on the floor.

Hongjoong following right after him and volunteered to carry the bag for him, "He begged and we couldn't say no."

Yunho shook his head, "And you're sure?"

Sam ran to them as he got picked up by Mingi, "He's a big boy now, right buddy?"

"Yes!" Sam flexed his arms as if he had biceps, making them burst in to laughter and agreeing to let them stay.

"Have fun." Yunho and Mingi cheered, watching them wave good bye before walking through the door.

Now it was only the two of them left.

"So, do you want to take a look around the house? I might or might not have added something." Mingi shyly says, arms crossed over his chest as he was leaning back on the counter.

Yunho turned around with the corner of his mouth curled up, "What exactly did you add?"

"Follow me and find out."

"An indoor terrace?" is that even a thing? Yunho thought.

"No dummy, it's a disappearing pool." Mingi giggled, walking to the wall and pressed a random button.

"A disappearing pool?" Yunho frowned.

He started hearing noises from only a few centimeters away from his feet. The ground started sinking in as water appeared. Yunho stood there in shock.