4: Your Heart Holds The Answers

Yunho

They returned home since last week.

The couple enjoyed the first 2 weeks of being married and nothing much has changed, only that they felt so much closer to each other than before. And it feels very comforting, neither of them wanted this feeling to fade away and will do everything to let it stay this way.

Today is the day where everything turns back to normal, but with a little special feeling to it.

Both of them arrived at the company holding hands together and were immediately greeted and celebrated by entrance by their employees. Congratulating them with wide warm welcoming smiles.

After a while of greeting the others back, they made their way to check on 2 specific persons which they both coincidentally found by the hallway near the elevators.

Seonghwa and Wooyoung.

Wooyoung managed to get hired here a month ago, now working with Seonghwa as Mingi's assistants. And always present to annoy them whenever he feels like it.

"Should I buy more lego sets?" Seonghwa asked, they couldn't see what he was doing but they heard pages flipping, "Be mature.." he froze in his spot when he said that.

They watched how Seonghwa threw a small book at the floor and started wrestling it like a child. Wooyoung laughing his ass off right after, almost losing balance. His whole body laughing with him and his mouth wide open, filling the empty corridors with his high pitched laughter.

Mingi chuckled in disbelief at Seonghwa's childish behaviour that he glanced at Yunho who was already looking at him. He stares back at the other two, "What's going on?"

Wooyoung choked on his saliva seeing that the couple was back again. Seonghwa almost tripping as he got up, holding the small book in his hands and staring at them with a forced smile.

"Ah my favorite children!" he was about to approach them with open arms when Wooyoung held him back.

"Last time I checked I was your favorite child when they left for their honeymoo-"

Seonghwa silenced him, "Shut up, Wooyo."

Yunho laughs approaching them, "What was that all about?"

"Hoongjoong-hyung bought him a book of answers for his birthday and he has lost his sanity since then."

"You're no different." Seonghwa deadpanned.

He laughs, curiously looking at the small book in his hands. "Can I see?"

Seonghwa gives him the book, Yunho going through the pages reading each sentence printed on it with Mingi's cheek pressed against his head, reading with him.

Mingi's hand suddenly flipped a random page as he reads out loud what was printed on it, "We accept the love we think we deserve."

They let out random noises, "That was deep."

"What did you ask?"

"Asked if I did the right thing which I already knew the answer to. But I guess this confirms it too." he smiles to himself.

Yunho glanced at him, "Were you doubting our marriage?"

"Of course not, I could never." he reassuringly kissed his lips.

"Cheesy but I love it." Wooyoung says with a smug on his face.

Yunho hands the older his book back, "Buy those legos if you really want them." he whispers with a smile.