16: Memories Bring Back You

Yunho

Yunho

2 Years Later

It had been two years ever since. Yunho had been living his best life with Sam by his side. He just turned 3years old and he was taking him out to check out the news books that came in at the nearby bookstore.

The house he moved in to was just perfect for the both of them though it had four bedrooms like their old ones. It was officially his, he had a house under his name in another country which he can stay at whenever he wanted. Not to mention that the town was very peaceful and had many beautiful locations and views. Yunho absolutely loved it here, it was like he was stuck in one of his dreams. He couldn't believe he had been here for two years already.

He stayed in contact with the others. Mingi was the only one he hadn't contacted in years. He hate to admit that he still misses him everyday but proud to say he healed from the situation and is now comfortable talking about it without breaking down. Yunho knew he could do it, he just needed some time. Some alone time healing, with Sam of course.

And the smart friend Seonghwa was, he convinced Mingi to let Sofia sleep over at his house every weekend so that Yunho could secretly talk to her. He was lucky that she understood his perspective and they were developing a healthy relationship. She also informed him that Mingi was also healing just like he was, he had gotten better ever since. Even the others had said the same, saying he somehow matured.

Yunho didn't really understood what they meant by that but atleast Mingi was doing better. That was all he needed to know.

Gunho had called the other day, his nephew Minho turned 2years old about two months ago. From there he realized he couldn't even attend Mrs. Kate or Minho's birthday since they were only a day apart. Even the other's birthday, he couldn't attend any of them because he was too selfish to. But that changed now, he was healed and thought of moving back some time.

"Can I go to the stuffed toys section?" Sam tugged on Yunho's sweater, looking up at him with his big round eyes that pushed Yunho's thoughts to the side.

"Sure, be careful. I'll be right here." Yunho smiled, the younger waddled his way to the stuffed toys section that was strangely inside this bookstore, who would've guessed?

He shook the thought off with a chuckle, pulling out a canon camera from his tote bag that was around his shoulder. It was a chilly evening and not a lot of people were around during this time which was perfect for Yunho to take pictures. He had developed this habit of taking photos ever since he got here, he loved to capture everything around him. Especially Sam growing up.

After a while, he heard small footsteps running towards him. He snaps a photo of Sam smiling widely as he ran towards the taller, holding a duck plushie.

"Did you find something you like?" Yunho bend down a little.

Sam showed him the animal, "It looks like Papa!" he happily says.