Chapter 10 Back to Us

Dj Pov

Its finally Saturday and I can go home. I can't wait to lay in my own bed and im in need of some good loving if you get my drift. If not catch up.

Its 9 am they say I leave today but it seems like its taking forever. I found out yesterday the police onsight had my phone and broke the news to my family. My phones been here the whole time and I didn't know. I had it on the chager all last night. I seen I had so many miss calls and voicemails. I seen the texts too saying get well soon, hope you ok things like that and one stood out amongst the other's.

My homie Demario text me that Jdirt wants to talk to me asap. Damn I don't know what he could want besides his money. I know that pussy nigga Brenden the one that shot me I got his ass when I see him. Oh well I guess Jdirt might kill me 1st. I hesitantly called him.

'Dj ma boy you good now.'

'Sup dirt, I get out this shit hole today'. Im ready to get back on the streets asap.

'Coo, coo. Aye you know im not a pussy and im bout my money. I know ya situation and that shit foul. I have never done this before but I wanna talk to you face to face to be honest but I need you to grow up and be a man. These streets aint for everybody you got you a lil family and you to smart to be out here selling. Ya hear me.'

'I hear ya dirt but what you saying though.'

'What im saying is if you want out the game I got you. Nobody needs to know shit I run thangs so noone will question why you out the game. All I need from you is that $15,000 worth of drugs that was stolen from you. You got protection from me dont worry bout that, we'll still be cool. Just let me know by Friday. I gotta get this money, keep ya head up foo.'

'Aye I preciate that, thanks bruh , later'.

'Yeah'.

I hung up the phone with the biggest smile on my face. That offer is better than hearing that im getting released from the hospital. Yeah I know what your thinking but this is my story. I'm going to get him this money and tell him I want out on Friday. I gotta grow up and be a man. Gotta take care of my family the right way.

I think ima try this family thing out and leave niggas alone. Yeah I know you may think I'm lying but ima give it my all. I want my lil girl to grow up just like me but better and maybe have a few more kids, who knows. Im still cheesing and pops walks in.

'Damn jr , you sure are happy to be leaving this place'.

'Yeah and gosh sent me an angel pops.'

'What you mean? '

I told him the offer JDirt gave me and he looked like he was tearing up.He offered me the money but I told him I got it. He came over and bro hugged me.

It's about 12:30pm and im finally discharged. On our way to my parents house I began to think about my daughter. I was thinking about how my life is going and How im blessed to basically get a second chance so ima give him this money and I'm done.

I don't know what the future holds but im ready for it. But I do know im ready to see my munchy and Amber.

................

Lee Pov

'What the fuck you mean he's dating me ? Fuck you mean you gotta son that'll be born anyday soon and you aint tell me. Got me looking like a fool sorta pushing the issue for you to have a child and you already have a son. Just get out !'

'Get out ? where ? this my house and you shouldn't be mad. You dropped a bomb on me t-'

'You said you already knew, do that's different.'