Chapter 19 Mr. Petty

A week later

Tomorrow is Chulo's birthday and his bday bash. He doesn't have a clue as to what's going on. His brother is in the army but just so happen to be on a two week leave. That's one of his surprises. Question, do you remember the white box from that night we had rose pedals on the bed, well that box holds the engagement ring I bought for my baby the same day I got Jr's charm and Aria's necklace. I'm going to propose to him at his party tomorrow night. I love him and I gotta do it.

You probably don't remember that time I gave Chulo the house key to our new house so here you go.

Flashback

"Something I gotta ask you, although I won't take no for an answer im still willing to ask. Carlos 'doesn't have a middle name' Gonzalez (I opened the box and finished) will you move in with me ?"

"Tf, I thought... What about that...Nevermind yes Lee dang now leave me alone. But hold up I already have a key to your place !" (I know he thought I was proposing but I'll save that for the future, we suppose to move in this Friday.)

"That's true but this is a key to our place "

"Thats wassup bruh, I wouldn't mind calling this ours."

"Are you dumb ? I said our place baby were moving to our own house, can't you tell the key is different. (He glances down at the key, then his eyes widen and he shakes his head yeah) I wanted to wait for your birthday but we can move in early. We move in Friday. It's 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, pool, no Jacuzzi but we can by an above ground one, game room and two car garage. No more condo for me and no more apartment for you."

" Its a lot to take it but ok I'm down bruh."

Flash back over

Now here we are laying in our California king size bed. Well im just getting up and he's still sleep he wanted to keep the other bed but after seeing our master bedroom he quickly changed his mind. Im genuinely happy with our relationship. We've been through some b.s.but we got through it.

So much has happened but im still here. As for Dani I fucked up and I mean big time. She came back to my moms two days after she left. " I want to see my baby, you can't keep him from me. I thought you wanted to be a family I love you Ty. Give me my damn baby" were the disturbing words that she managed to utter. My mom had called the police and I didnt know.

Long story short I had to show proof that I was the only guardian and she signed over her rights. She cried and cried. I felt bad for her so I let her meet him. They talked for an hour or so and I was in my old room. She came in and I was halfway sleep she came and straddle my lap and begin to kiss on my neck.

Thats when king started talking for me because I couldn't speak a word for some reason. She moved down to my dick, sucked my dick for a lil bit and moved her panties to the side and rode my dick. I was lost in the moment and just as I was about to come. I jumped up so quick knocking her down in the process but not purposely. I ran down stairs cumming on myself and she followed.

Unknowingly La (my sister) came to the house and when she saw Dani that was all she wrote. Dani ended up going back to New York the same day. I was releaved but still felt bad. Thats the end of that.

My two bestfriends are 'talking' weird right ? But im at the whatever makes you happy stage. Dj and I had a talk but not the talk. We'll do that some other time.

"Ummmmmm" I was cut off by Carlos

" morning bae"

"Morning bae ? Really ? So you didnt
hear me calling your name that whole time? "