Chapter 13

Carlos Pov

I told Lee I'll be there in 20 mins but I've been in his parking lot for almost 30 mins. I'm so nervous that its crazy. I can't lose my future before it really begins. I gave myself a lil pep talk and got out the car.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. There he stood with only boxerbriefs and a t-shirt. I instantly got hard and my ass was getting wetter by the second.

" Are you going to keep staring at ya man or you going to come in ?"

"I.. my bad.. I just.. ( Lee put his finger on my lips and pulled me inside)

"Just come in bae, I got some Ciroc in the freezer"

I couldn't speak, he's just being so good to me and I have this freaking TNT bomb to drop on him. Im not sure if I should blurt it out or not. My stomachs starting to hurt hope I don't get gassy.

................

Lee Pov

I got him right where I want him. I already know he's coming with bad news or so I think. I got some off the wall crazy shit planned you probably already guessed it. I can't lose this nigga, im sorta willing to forgive him before he even tells me. I got a lil something planned. I had Dj get me an ounce, I gotta bottle, I got his NBA 2k15 set up in the room.

We've already fought, what's left to do, smoke, play games, drink and lay this dick down on him and live happily ever after lol. I began to take his shirt off and pull off his shoes. I love seeing his dick print in his joggers. Just seeing his dick jump and his ass giggle ugh.

It's not just a sexual thing. I love his heart they way he loves me and my son. I know I'm being mushy but whatever. I proceeded to suck his dick. I just love how pretty his dick is. I'm just playing with the tip and he's already precumming. I like how I make him feel.

This moaning is so sexy. He pushed me off and I was looking like ok I'll let him take charge.

.................

Carlos Pov

I needed to take charge wether he likes it or not. I pulled down his blue and grey boxerbriefs and started with his balls . I can't lie he has a nice, heavy set of balls and a fat ass. Using my tongue like I do oh so effortlessly I made love with my mouth. I keep thinking about how bad I did the man I say I love.

I just had to stop.

"King baby lets have a drink and finish this later"

"Ok bae let's do this"

We poured our drinks and began to talk a lil just a few random things. I love times like this when were just talking, chilling and loving on him.

"Chulo baby lets play the ps4, I got it set up already"

I just got up and we walked to the room. I couldn't help but stare at the red and white rose peddles on the floor leading to the bed and restroom. He had a heart made with them on the bed with a white box in the middle. I started to speak but he came behind me kissed my neck and handed me the game controller.

I had yet to notice he has a all black futon with 5 blunts, two lighters, brownies, cookies and a slice of my favorite red velvet cake on it. I had to turn around and kiss my baby. But soon pulled away

" Lee baby I have something really important to tell you and I don't -"

"Sshhhh... Chill I got you baby, I know and I don't care lets get through the night and talk about this another time."