Chapter 18

Lee Pov

I got up from the couch and went towards the restroom but something told me to turn around and when I did I saw them out back being a little flirty but thats fine with me.

I just dont want them to date due to them both being my bestfriends. If something happens I dont want to take sides or be in their issues.

I'm just going to let them talk I'll go and chill with my son.

I went upstairs and opened the door, the t.v.was on but he was sleep. He looks so peaceful. I often think back to the times when I was young and stress free but then I wake up and reality hits me. I just got in the bed with Jr and watched tv.

................

Carlos Pov

So my apartment is finished being packed up finally all thats left is my bed, a few towels , hand rags, soap. Im going to rock Lee's world. Full body massage, whip cream and then some. It's 6:45pm guess I'll start setting up.

Might as well end it at my house for the last time. Im beginning to think that things are looking up for us now so I just want to take it and run with it

............

Eddie Pov

We're sitting pool side and talking then she takes off her light cardigan. Just setting her breast with a bra and shirt covering it is getting me in trouble. I stopped listening and focused on those nice looking B cups.

I wonder if she gives head, I wonder if she sits on it ride on it or what ? I wouldn't mind giving her a taste of this hurricane tongue. I gotta make her mine, not my girl, my lady, my friend but my wife.

Hopefully my erection isn't noticeable. I just want to lick every inch of her bo-

"Eduardo, are you deaf ? You don't hear me talking to you ?"

"My fault baby, you know ya man listening to you, you just so beautiful I got a lil mesmerized."

(Blushes)"Oh really ? (I nod my head and she moves close to me, lifts my chin and says this) im sorry Eddie im not interested, besides I'm a lesbian."

My mouth dropped and she walked away saying something about going to find Lee. All that was running through my head was, gosh why ? Why ?

...........

Lee's Pov

"That's it girl ride daddy's dick, you like that shit don't you ?"

"Ahhh fuck yeah I do ! "

"Damn this pussy, tight and wet, im trying to fall asleep in it !"

.............

Nyla's Pov

I couldn't find Lee so I went to his room and he was sleep but jr was up.

" Goddie baby come here"

"Goddie !" He yelled and jumped in my arms.

" let daddy sleep, I know your hungry."

"Yup"

I took jr with me to the kitchen and made him some ravioli.

......

Lee's Pov

I dont think I ever had sex this long with a female. She taking this dick like a pro, she can give lessons.

I was beating that pussy from the back, just the sight of seeing my dick disappear sent me overboard. A few strokes later I pulled out and she told me she wanna ride. This whole time I haven't seen her face completely but she sounds familiar.