Chapter 20 Without You

Thank yall very much I'm thinking this is the end. Im genuinely happy with the response I've received. I was thinking maybe a sequel. Thanks again.

Carlos Pov

The club had some banging food too. I seen a couple of people from my school too. After my second steak I was about to bust. It was time to leave.

As I got ready to leave I saw the devil himself.

"Havi ?"

" wassup lil bro , you look like you seen a gosht" was his response. "Its been over 10 years since I seen you I was 15 im 25 today, what'd you expect big brother ?" I said the end with a hint of sarcasm.

" Ya man reached out to me so I made sure I swallowed my pride and try to do whats right by you. I can't forgive myself unless you forgive me Los, you my lil bro im sorry." He pulled me into a hug. 

"Come on I'll take yall home since nither of you drove."

"Ok we got extra rooms you can stay if you'd like."

"Not tonight you know moms, she'll have a fit if I didn't come home"  "True your the favorite but anyway thanks for not taking another 10 years to come check up on me and ma, I love ya too."

Havi took us home and we was to tired to do anything but sleep.

...........

Ironically we both awoke at the same time its almost 10am and we didn't get here until a lil after 4 am. I gotta get some cause im horny. King just staring at me I can feel him.

" Morning bae "

"Happy Birthday Chulo, daddy give you some morning dick."

"Had to ask ? I stay ready king "

He tried to kiss me with that monkey but breath and I pushed him away. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He followed. " Birthday boy hurry up you gotta nigga on brick." He reached over me to grab his tooth brush. He brushed fast and gargled mouth wash.

Im still brushing and he kissing on my neck. Before I turned around I rinsed my mouth out and kissed him. I noticed he put the mouth wash back under the cabinet. I moved away and turned around bend down to get the mouth wash he put it way in the back.  He pulled my boxerbriefs down and started eating my ass I didn't move. This niggas tongue don't make sense.

I couldn't move he had me stuck. I put my hands behind me and spreaded my ass open more. I've been working out lately and wanted to try this. I backed up with his tongue in my ass and touched my toes. King was on his knees and I can see him on 'brick''. I grabbed his dick and. sucked him like a vacuum.

"Damn Chulo you got me going crazy". I love this nigga. " Can I get some dick now".

..............

Lee's Pov

Sha-Chulo got me going crazy. I swear this niggas got me going insane. I picked my baby up and brought him to the bed. I had him spread like and eagle. Im slapping my dick against his hole and he's begging me to fuck him already.

"Bae come ride this dick I had a long day"

He got up and I laid against the headboard. When he squated down just seeing his balls and dick hang got me harder. My dick head was at his entrance and it was so amazing. He slowly slid down were looking in each others eyes. I needed to beat this up.

I held him up mid air and fucked him real good and told him to ride. I can't lie after about 15mins I was done I released part of my life in him. His arms was around my neck, his face in my chest.We both couldn't move and we fell asleep.