Chapter 12

!!+18!!

KIARA'S POV:

It was sunset. I was really nervous. I was at the edge of the Pride Rock. I heard someone walking in my direction. I turned my head and saw Kovu. He smiled and I smiled back. He putted his paw around me, giving me a hug. He whispered

"If you're not ready we don't have to do it today. We have a whole life together, there's plenty of time "

"No, I want to do it tonight with my sexy mate", I said this looking up and down his body with my eyes. He noticed it and said

"Then be prepared princess, because you're going to experience something you can't even imagine", he said this smirking.

"Then we should probably go"

"Yeah, follow me I know a place", he said

"I see that you've been doing some research", I said this giggling.

"Well, the alpha has to be prepared to satisfy your desires." Kovu said teasing.

I giggled and just followed him.

We were arriving and my heart couldn't stop racing. We entered the grove and I noticed it was decorated with flowers. And they weren't just any flowers, they were blue orchids, my favorites! He really went out of his way to make sure I had the best experience. How sweet!

"Do you like it?", he asked smiling and admiring his work.

"Oh my God, Kovu, it's beautiful! Where did you get so many flowers?"

"I had a little help" 

"From who?" I said this and he came closer, 

"A master never reveals his tricks", he finished saying this sentence and kissed me.

The kisses were quite intense. Out of nowhere, I felt his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. I quickly returned the favor. We stayed like that for about two minutes, but stopped to take a breath. 

"Lie on your back," he said a little breathlessly. I obeyed. I was nervous, but I knew that Kovu would never intentionally hurt me, he knows what he's doing. 

"Spread your legs," I did exactly as he asked. I lifted my head a little and realized he was smiling as he looked at my pussy. He opened it and had a privileged view of my vagina.

"Yup, there's no doubt you're a virgin," he said, laughing.

"Then help me not to be," I said in a sly tone.

"As you wish, princess." He began his work. First he licked the surface, but then he stuck his tongue into my vagina. I started moaning lightly, but then I was moaning so much and so loudly that Kovu smiled, pleased that he was giving me pleasure. He stopped and asked

"Can I put fingers in?" I nodded yes. He put two in. This was amazing. After two minutes of this, I reached climax. Kovu stood back and smiled, admiring his work. He licked up my juices, gave me a kiss and lay on his back.

"Will I get any reward for my work?" I smiled and looked at his cock. It was GIANT. It must be genetics. I began my work. Kovu moaned as I sucked his member and played with his balls. Soon he reached climax and his milk came into my mouth. I swallowed every last bit of it. 

"You're pretty good for your first time," he said, laughing. I laughed too. I don't know if he said it just to make me happy or because it was really true. But it doesn't matter now, I'm going to push these thoughts aside and concentrate on the fact that I'm here with the love of my life. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Kovu was on top of me. He had his dick on my pussy, about to put it in.

"Ready princess?"

"Yes, but do you think it will fit? It's a bit big and it's my first time." He moved closer to me and whispered next to my ear.

"Don't worry, it'll fit. Your pussy may be small, but it's big enough to hold this monster. It's going to hurt, because you're a virgin, but once we're past that stage, everything will be better."I shivered from hearing that. I gave him a kiss and gave him permission to go ahead. 

He tried to shove it in. I screamed in pain. Damn, no one told me it would hurt so much!

"Kovu's too big, it won't fit," I said with a disappointed face.

"I'll make it fit," he was determined to make it work. He put it back in, this time with more strength, and it fit! Of course it hurt like hell, but then the pain gradually decreased. I moaned, not from pain, but from pleasure. Kovu is incredible at what he does. After a while, he pulled out his cock.

"Open your mouth." I did just that and his milk came shooting out into my mouth. 

"I think we'll call it a night, I don't want to get you pregnant. But don't worry, from the moment I can, you'll be full of my babies," I laughed. 

He got off me and lay down on his back. I lay on his chest and stroked my head through his mane. We eventually fell asleep clinging to each other. I was genuinely happy, this day was perfect and it couldn't have ended in a better way.