Chapter 11

!!!+18!!!

KIARA'S POV:

Tifu came back to the Pride Rock an hour later. Gamba had returned about 15 minutes ago and was talking to Kovu. I ran to her and basically screamed while jumping in joy.

"Tifu! Tifu! You won't believe what happened!!"

"I have something to tell you! But wait, you go first," she said, noticing that the boys were looking at them.

"I'm going to have sex with Kovu tonight!" I said. Her jaw dropped in shock.

"Wait, wait. How exactly did you make him make a move? We didn't do the plan because of the Gamba thing." I explained to her the whole story, and she said:

"Well, I have to admit you were really brave. But you have to be prepared because," she whispered in the next part, "if his dick is as big as his brother, you won't be able to walk the next morning."

"Tifu! Wait, not being able to walk! That can happen!?"

"Well yeah, but he probably won't do that this time because it's your first," she said, trying to calm me down.

"Ok, wait, now it's your turn to tell what happened."

"Ok, ok, you won't believe it, but I'm dating Gamba!"

"Oh my god! Tifu!" I think I said this too loudly because Kovu laughed and said, "I'm so happy for you, but unfortunately, I already knew." She started to panic.

"W-wait how!?"

"Me and Kovu saw you guys kissing!"

"Did anyone else see it?"

"I don't think so."

"Great, because we decided to keep it a secret for now. Everyone thinks that we only met yesterday, and I don't want animals to have the wrong idea, especially his parents."

"Don't worry. I promise you that I won't tell a soul."

(later that day)

Mom was talking to Dad and Zazu about some royal business. I really needed to talk to her.

"Well, sir, we must go. The zebras are waiting for you."

"Yes, of course, Zazu. Bye Nala," he said, giving her a hug, and he walked with Zazu flying above him. This is my chance.

"Hey mom, can I talk to you for a minute, please?"

"Sure, sweetie, is anything bothering you?"

I explained the whole situation, and she said

"So what's the problem? You wanted to do it, and now you have a chance to do it."

"Yes, I know, but I'm nervous. Everyone seems to know what they're doing but thinks this whole thing is confusing." Mom put her paw on my shoulder and said,

"Trust me, by the time you'll do it, everything will be simple and perfect. But remember, if you don't want to do something, tell him. It's your first time, and it's completely normal that you don't feel comfortable with everything.". She's right. I don't have to worry about it. I trust Kovu; he won't hurt me intentionally, and he knows what he's doing.

"Thanks, mom; I really needed to hear that." I hugged her, and she kissed my cheek.

I wanted to find Kovu; I needed to have some time with him.

I spotted him near the watering hole, alone. Perfect! I decided that I wanted to pounce on him. My hunting skills have improved a lot since my first hunt, so I actually believe that I can do this! I was getting closer and closer, and then...

"Ha! You're pounced!" I'm so happy! I pounced on him. Trust me, it was a very rare event.

"Really?" He managed to use his shoulder muscles and paws to make me fall on my back. This time he pounced me, "You were saying...". I giggled and kissed him. The kiss was getting very intense, to the point that he was exploring my chest. I was giving small moans when suddenly he stopped.

"We can't do it. Not here and now." He said this, trying to catch his breath.

"Why not? There's no one around."

"Yeah, but your father will be back soon, and I don't want him to catch us doing it. Besides, we will have more time at night, and it will be better because we don't have to worry if we're being watched." He said that and got off me.

"Yeah, you're right. But I don't know if I can handle myself until tonight," I smirked.

"Well, you waited almost 19 years. Some more hours won't make a difference. But we can take a quick nap now. We will certainly have more energy for tonight." I nodded and laid my body next to his. I couldn't wait to have him inside me.