crimson and clover. frank della rocca

"now i don't hardly know her
but i think i could love her
crimson and clover."

ᰔᩚ

frank is so unserious most of the time, but when it comes to his precious girlfriend, he'll do just about anything for her.

frank always been a lover boy, he'd knew he'd wanted you ever since gave him any form of attention.

frank had never gotten any love from anyone. you came into his life and fed him his crave for affection.

february 13th 1991, the day before valentine's day.

frank wrestled with the door lock with the key, his frustration was let out as soon as he heard the lock cylinder retract from the bolt in the doorframe, he gently kicked open the door, grunting as he carried the bags.

reed saw his struggle but didn't even bother to go over and help him, he also saw the valentine's day chocolate and candy and a pink teddy bear poking out of the grocery bags. frank kicked the door back shut with his foot and settled the bags on the kitchen counter.

"thanks for helpin." frank scoffed.

reed peered into bag.

"awe frank you didn't have to." reed said sarcastically.

"yeah real funny reed." frank darted his eyes at reed sharply.

"honestly, who are the presents for?"

"my girl, who else?" frank began to unpack the grocery bags.

reeds eyes widened.

"you're still with her? it's been like what? 2 months?"

"and? is there an issue?" frank, not even looking up at reed.

"nah man i'm just surprised." reed leaned against the fridges

"yeah man whatever, also i'm gonna need to you get out tomorrow. she's coming tomorrow night and i don't want you to disturb us." frank pointed at reed, sharply.

"where am i gonna fucking go?" reed furrowed his brows.

"i don't know man! go to the bar or somethin! maybe you'll finally pick up a woman there." frank teased.

"yeah right."

february 14th 1991, valentine's day.

with reed finally out of the apartment, frank had the space to himself. he began cleaning up, hoping to make the place less run-down.

frank heard the door bell ring and panicked internally but rushes to the door.

he opened the door to his beautiful girl, in her cream coloured camisole with lace trim, her red mini skirt paired with her red heels. a cool brick red painted on her supple lips.

franks eyes roamed over her, slowly moving from head to toe. a smile began to form on his lips.

he greeted her with small peck on her lips, and murmured sweet nothings to her.

he lifted her hand up to his lips and gently pressed a kiss on the backside of her hand.

minutes turned into hours, his girlfriend relished in her gifts. delicate kisses brushed his cheek as she whispered endless expressions of gratitude and love. she could feel his cheeks warm up on her lips.

frank babbled on about how crazy he is about her, how'd he do almost anything for her.

"y'know i'd do anything you ask me to—if you wanna get married i'll kick reed out of here." frank whispered into your neck, his head nestled close as he kissed it tenderly which made her chuckle softly.

the night was filled with love and gently exchanging "i love yous" the gentle glow of the apartment enclosed them.

a/n: yall cannot tell me frank doesn't crave female attention, just look at him.... he's 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂, anyway i hope you enjoyed this! 🎀🤍 requested by jupiteryxs
he's 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂