How?

Ice, a well known villian. So dangerous, no one ever dared to cross path with him. Everyone that was unlucky enough to meet him, will fall upon the most cruelsome death.

Manipulative. Evil. Wicked. Everything dark and twisted could be use to describe him. That's how bad of a person he is.

But as Gempa looked at the boy in front of him, he saw nothing but a sweet little boy that embodice the word peace and calmness.

"Can I help you?"Ice asked upon noticing his gaze.

"Ah- no, sorry."Gempa quickly apologized and smiled instinctly.

The boy didn't seem convinced, but he didn't push it any further and simply nodded.

Just then another boy appeared out of nowhere and tackled him with a hug. "Icy!"

"Ugh- Laze!"Ice huffed and tried to break free from his hold.

"Hehe,"The boy giggled before he noticed Gempa. "Hm, are you Icy's friend?"

"He's the new kid in my class,"Ice replied in his stead.

"There you two are!"A familiar voice said, sending shiver down Gempa's back.

Taufan. A dangerous criminal and Ice's partner in crime. The one who had spared his life in the future.

"Don't run off,"A boy said grumphily.

"Hehe, sorry Hali."Taufan giggled and hugged the frowning boy. "Don't be mad please?"

"Yeah, you'll get wrinkles from all that frowning."A new voice commented as he came with a familiar figure beside him.

Thorn. A twisted and ruthless criminal who loves to torture his victims. Each victim was found shredded to pieces or fed to animals.

"Pfft-"Thorn covered his mouth to hide his laughs but failed miserably.

"Tch, and you'll have ugly eyebags from all of your all-nighter,"Halilintar countered.

Solar rolled his eyes while everyone else laughed, seeming to be used to their bickering.

Meanwhile Gempa just stared at them in disbelief. How did this children become the deadliest criminals in history?

------------‐-----
Another new AU :D