Why..?

The gun, shakily pointed at the person before him, his bangs covering his eyes.

"It's been a while hasn't it?"The person said, his voice so familiar that it hurts.

"Why?"He asked, head still hung low.

"You've grown up so well,"The person said, ignoring his question.

Finally, he dared to look up, seeing the face that he once loved so much. "Why..?"He asked once again, this time with tears in his eyes.

"I missed you,"The person said, his voice filled with pain and longing.

"Why!?"This time he yelled, his voice cracking.

The person's eyes softened, a gentle smile forming on his face. He took a step a closer which made the latter tighten his hold on the gun.

"Don't get closer or I will shoot!"He shouted, hands shaking.

He didn't listen and simply walked to him with a smile so gentle that the latter couldn't help but wonder: why?

Bang.

The bullet went straight through his heart, blood seeping out of his wound and mouth. He didn't stop, he continued walking and wiped the latter's tears. "Don't cry,"Came his weak voice. "It makes me sad to see you cry."

He should step back, keep distance. But he couldn't. No, not with the way he looked at him. As if he actually cared about him. Like he did in the past.

"W-why..?"He asked again, his gun now lowered to the ground.

Another step closer, then his hands slowly wrapped around him with his last strength. "I love you my little polar bear."

Upon hearing his old nickname, memories flashed through his head, making this even worse.

"Ice!"A voice called as they arrived. "You did-"Their happy expression dissappeared when they saw their friend's tears.

"Why..?"Ice mumbled and clutched tighter into his now deceased brother.

------------------------------
A new AU :3