<3

Taufan happily yapped about his day to his older brother Halilintar who was listening quietly as they both waited for their younger brother Gempa to return.

He talked and talked, not noticing the elder close his eyes and drift into the lands of dreams.

After a little while, Taufan could hear a faint snore from his brother which made him stop talking. "Hm?"

He tilted his head and blinked a few times before he chuckled upon realizing that his brother had fallen asleep.

"Hehe,"He giggled and snuggled closer to his brother, laying his head on Halilintar's shoulder.

Halilintar's body tensed for a quick second before he relaxed once again, breathing softly as he recognized his brother's presence despite being asleep.

Feeling his brother's warmth, Taufan slowly dozed off and clung on Halilintar for more comfort.

"I'm ba-"Gempa stopped in his track as he found his two older brother sleeping together under a tree.

"Aww,"He took out his phone from his jacket pocket and snapped a picture. Afterall, it's not often that he sees his siblings being wholesome and he loves to treasure this moments.

"Sleep well",Gempa carefully placed his jacket on them before laying his head on Halilintar's shoulder aswell.

Slowly, he too fell asleep comfortably around his brother's warmth, a soft smile plastered on his sleeping face.