Chapter 21

25th of March

Yuji's pov

Megumi and I were sleeping, embracing each other. Since my birthday, the 20th, things between us have suffered a drastic change in better. Despite all the stress school causes us, we learned just in a few days to grow together unitively and understandably. His warmth surrounded my body in protection, creating a membrane that made me feel like nothing could touch me. His scent filled my nostrils even more vividly, his naked body looks sculpted in marble and wedges perfectly with mine. I rubbed my cheek on his neck, smelling at my best his essence. It's like a heavenly perfume. Our legs intertwined with the other and shared all the warmth they could. I felt at home. Today is Saturday, again. A week has passed since our last argument. We haven't had any since then. I felt completely at peace. My fingertips lightly brushed against the exposed skin of his back, caressing it. I kissed his neck as he pulled me closer. His muscles stiffened and then immediately relaxed at the touch. My belly stroked his, sparkles generated between us, as the will to make love arose once again.

"Megumi, com'on, we're gonna be late!"I was jumping around on some rocks.
"Late for what? We don't have an appointment or something."He stated from the distance. I continued jumping on the rocks as cheerful as ever, moving rapidly through the river.
"Yuji! Slow down! You're gonna fall and get transported by the current!"He yelled.
"Look! We have to get there, you see?!"I pointed at the top of a cliff overlooking the lake, continuing then my trip at the same rhythm.
"Yuji! Fuck, slow the hell down!"He yelled, even farther away than before. I walked past trees, bushes, green everywhere as a smile painted my traits, until I reached another river, jumping quickly on its rocks. I am too careless for sure. That was when I accidentally slipped. My left foot ended up in the water, getting completely wet. I lost my balance as I prepared myself to get drenched and get hurt in the fall, as my eyes closed. It never happened though.
"Dumbass!"I heard a solid grip on my left arm. His voice never reached me so clearly. "I told you to slow down!" I looked at him in confusion from below, his stern grab could almost hurt me, before bursting into a soft giggle while lifting my body up, after the fear had passed.
"Thanks, babe!"I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek, finally shutting him up completely and going on with the journey more calmly.
"Hey!"I heard him yell.
"Come on, Megumi! We're gonna be late!"I reminded him again, before starting to explore the surroundings and jumping around with my cheerful behaviour once again. He groaned loudly and hurried to get to me another time.
"Yuji, how many times do I have to fucking tell you to slow down?"I smiled, he's always so grumpy but so adorable. I carried my army green mountain backpack, curiously observing everything I saw.
"Look, Megumi! A bird! He's for sure a raven!"
"Yeh, what about it?"He appeared from behind me, panting due to the rise.
"Are you okay?"I asked, confused.
"Absolutely fine."He said ironically, grabbing my shoulder and helping himself reach my position. "Remind me to never go on trips with you next time."I chuckled.
"Oh, com'on, you're being too dramatic, babe!"
"Just shut up already."He stated, still panting. "Where the fuck are we going now?"He observed the view in front of him blankly.
"To the top, obviously!"I exclaimed cheerfully.
"Yeah, how? I'm tired. We've been wandering in this forest for an hour and a half now."
"You're just too dramatic, I've already told you. Let's go!"
"Or maybe it is just because you've got lost 4 times before finding the way to get here." I started running around again, ignoring his comment. I reached the top after 10 minutes. I waited there for Megumi for about 15 minutes, forgetting that he actually needed me to know how to get there, until he arrived, with an annoyed look on his face, sweating lightly. I'm not going to hide it, he looked sexy as hell. I would have made out with him really willingly.
"You're here!"I stood up. My gaze softened at his sight, still exhausted for the trip. "You're cute."I approached him and pulled him closer, giving him a kiss on the lips. He seemed to relax. I moved away and settled down, taking off my clothes and putting them inside my backpack.
"Yuji.."I turned around.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm afraid you'll feel sick while swimming. It's only March, the water must be freezing. It's dangerous, especially if you jump from up here."I listened to his voice carefully.
"You're right, but I discovered that the waters of this lake are generally lukewarm, in winter obviously not. I've read that people have already started having baths here lately. It must be fine, I guess."He sighed.
"I hope so."He placed his backpack on the ground and started taking off his clothes as well, until he had on only his swimsuit. I admired him, while patiently waiting for him.
"Anyway, there's a shortcut , to get here easily."He gave me a look that could kill, staring, I chuckled.
" I know it is my fault. Come on, I'll show it to you later."I turned around and prepared myself to jump.
"Wait, Yuji. How deep is this lake?"
"About 12 metres, quite a little."
"Fine, if you need help please try to make me know. I'll observe you anytime."I smiled.
"Don't worry, 'Gumi."I embraced him tightly, breaking the hug after placing a kiss on his cheek. I prepared myself once again and eventually jumped off. The impact against the water had taken me deep into the transparent waters, more than I had expected. It wasn't scary though. It was in fact unusually peaceful. As blue surrounded me, I swam up to the surface, taking a deep breath as I finally reached the top. I passed a hand on my face and then through my hair, looking up at Megumi from below.
"Everything is fine, you can come, babe!"
"Move!" I saw him vanish before taking the jump. At first I forgot to move but then moved straight away, getting splashed by his dive. His head popped up from the surface after some seconds, as he caught air.
"How about the height of this cliff?"
"It's about uh... 14 metres and a half I guess, or around that."I said looking up. He swam towards me and hugged me, resting his head on my shoulder.
"The water's cold, innit?"He asked quietly. I blushed.
"Yeah, it's pretty cold in the end."He nodded. I felt his eyelashes caressing my shoulder, sign of his closed eyes. "Are you okay?"I asked him worriedly. He didn't seem like himself.
"Yeah, don't worry."He placed a gentle kiss on my neck, making me blush just more.
"Are you sure? It's not that you're feeling sick or something, right?" He wrapped his arms around my neck, hiding in the crook of it, as I surrounded his body gently, resting my head on top of his.
"Everything's fine."We enjoyed the silence between us for a while. Our breaths were boiling hot. I focused on his, to actually find out whether he was okay or not, but he was totally calm and his breathing reflected his well being. He was relaxed, maybe a bit sleepy.
"We should come here in summer, it must be better."I soft-spoke to him.
"How did you discover this place?"
"I was taking a walk around here and discovered it casually, and then I just thought about coming here with you and that's it."He nodded. "Shall we come back up?"I asked him gently.
"And then jump again?"
"Just if you feel like it."Another kiss escaped my lips and landed on his neck. He had little goosebumps. He lifted his head and made our noses brush against the other. His long eyelashes were caressed by the water, assuming a deep midnight colour, more than they already are when they are dry. He slightly tilted his head. His lips were slowly assuming a purplish colour, crossed by water drops. I placed a hand on his cheek, bringing his visage closer to mine, as we looked through each other, exposing ourselves just through our gazes. I wanted to taste his lips, touch his hair, feel him. His pale skin was smooth, fully contrasting his lips, of a deep pink. I desired him so much that it felt ineffable. It felt like being left out of breath and not being capable of saying anything. He began watching my lips. It was intense, tension built up between us. I travelled my hands down, his skin getting sensitive at the touch. I rested them on his waist, gradually moving my face closer to his. I was devouring him with my eyes, admiring his features, learning to desire him, sense him as a miracle from above. Our lips touched. We moved in synchrony. I bit his lower lip, causing him to hurt a little but I couldn't handle myself. His taste is always breathtaking, it makes you eager and eager every second passing. He let out a muffled sound, pressing his body against mine more. It was like becoming part of the other. I moved to his neck. He threw his head back automatically as I tasted every part of it. He enjoyed the pleasure silently, as we were both immersed in quietness. His grip tightened on my back after a while. His nails sinked in my skin, not hurting. I continued in the process. His fresh soaked neck transformed soon into a warm spot. There's just something about it that makes it so desirable.
"Yuji.."He quietly gasped, letting out a moan after. "I want more, please."I didn't need to hear anything else. My hand slid down his chest to his belly, unlacing his swimsuit, travelling further down. His grip became more and more steady every second passing. We were the only ones, just us. He could see only me. I could see only him. My hand touched his sensitive, eager spot, causing him to gasp loudly. My movements guided his pleasure, loving every part he was offering me, as my mouth continued eating up his neck. He was reaching his limit. His body couldn't handle anything anymore. He pushed it over the edge. Before reaching his climax, his hand reached my forearm, gripping it steadily and with strength. I insisted, till his body abandoned itself totally to pleasure, realising all he needed to, while my name reached my ears so sweetly.