Married at 16 -5

It was finally christmas. I was so exited. BJ and i have been "married" for about 3 weeks. it had been great. he kissed me good night everynight and woke me up with  little kissers around my neck and shoulders. I loved every minuet of it. We were on winter break so we didnt have kids pestering us. not that they would know. we were just boyfreind and girlfreind who lived with eachother. that wouldnt be new to them.

I had no idea how complicated Christmas would be with two familys to get to. So we ended up goin to my old house for Christmas Eve and staying with BJs parents for Christmas mornning. then his grandparents would come over and chat for a wile then his family would take off so me and BJ could spend some of our first christmas together. BJ told me this and i just blushed. I couldnt belive they were going to do that. 

After his family left he grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I giggled and looped my legs around his torso and grabbed his hair with my hands. I could feel him chuckle and he carried me into our room. I wiggled off of him and flopped on the bed in that seductive pose i knew drove him CRAZY. He just snickered and flopped on the bed next to me. He leaned in and i leaned back. " no, no, presents first." i teased. he glared at me then his face lit up. "Fine my me" he said as he rolled off the bed and reached in the drawers of the nightstand. He brought out a little blue velvet box. My eyes widened as i whatched him hand me the box. i looked at him, speachless. He looked at me and smiled that o so perfect smile. 

I looked back to the box and opened it. If i wasnt speachless before i definitly was now. the box held a blue saffire necklace in the shape of a key. and the jewel was imbeded in the top of the key which was in the shape of a heart. I gasped at the sight of it. I loved it. I shook myself out of it and looked at him. "I love it, thank you." i wispered. 

He took my chin in his hand and made me look him in the eye. "Now go get mine" he chuckled. I blushed cause i knew he would go crazy. I picked up the bag and gave it to him. He looked at my blushed face and eyed me suspiciously. He put his hand in the bag, still looking at me. His eyed whent wide, so i knew he had felt something he didnt expect. I wanted a camera to capture his face when he pulled out the pale blue and black lacey bra and panty set. He kept looking from it to me wide eyed. 

" I thought i could teach you how to take a hint" i smirked at him. he just kept stareing wide eyed. He threw it at me. "Get dressed" he demanded, a lust-filled smile takeing over his face. I cuckled and did as he said. 

A few hours later after my shower, still breathless. I chucked at the memory and pulled on some shorts and a tank top. BJ was still on the bed, now with boxers on. As i walked in he turned to me. "I liked your other oufit" he smirked. "oh so im ugly now?" i retorted. his face dropped. " Manda i didnt mean that" he said with a shocked look on his face. I burst out laughing as i climbed back in bed. He wraped his arms around me. "This was the best Christmas i have ever had by far." he commented. "Same." i snickered. He kissed my forhead and i snuggled up to him and let the memory of our afternoon wash over me as i fell asleep.