Married at 16 -14

I stared at the text. My mind was racing. I had litteraly everyone I knew in my phone. Who could text me without knowing. I looked all around the cafe. I saw no one i knew. They were all mostly older people. The only young people there were far in the back. They looked like they were right out of collage. Like i said I didnt know any of them. 

BJ looked at me. "Everything okay Love?" I smiled at him. "It will be." i relied, laying my head on his sholder. He kissed my head and returned to his conversation. I tried to calm myselft down. 'Its okay. Its okay. At least they like my outfit. pshhh ya right.' i scoffed. "Hey Manda? Are you gonna eat?" I heard BJ ask. "Huh? Oh ya. I didnt notice it came. Sorry i spaced out." I rambled. "Ya of course you did. So anyway, Rondey." i spaced out again. Tum ta tum ta da. I was suddenly really tired. 

I leaned my head back on BJs sholder when i felt myself slepping. "Amanda? MANDA!" i heard shouts but they were just to far away to respond

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I was having the strangest dream. I was watching 5 people sitting down at a table and they were talking. Well four of them were, the fifth was sitting still looking warily at the others. They were talking.

“Dad we cant keep this up we’re gonna get caught” a tall blonde with deep brown eyes said.

“No remember this is only temporary to get the scientist we have to settle for him for now” the old guy said shooting the quite on a glare.

“We’re gonna need to keep a sober one on him at all time. I don’t trust him.” A rust hair sickly skinny man said. What made me gasp is he whent over and slapped the one that the conversation seemed to be about. I was mad. If they didn’t need to have him with them why didn’t they let him go.

“I think its time to make the next move.” The blonde said

“what makes you say that Brock?” the ‘Dad’ asked

“we have him. He whent home. We have direct acess to get what we need. Come on Dad lets make the next move. Its possible!” ‘Brock’ said. 

"Alright We go for the girl. Then her brother. Now do what you have to do. Go" the old man said. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

i was still the in a dream. or at least i thought i was. 

there were  a bunch of kids in a room. aparently eating. i zoned in on a table of people that seemed falimialr. two of them walked away, down a hall. That was all i saw. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I still think I'm dreaming. I could be wrong I don't know. I was still whatching things like they were a movie. Just sitting back, whatching the events unfold.

There were 6 people. The same ones that were talking around a table. They were getting very drunk, very drugged, and well, all around wasted.

"We're gonna get caught! There's no escape for us!! One sang

"Go to hell it's all goin to work out!" another shouted

"we alomst got caught. That bastered is to blame!" the orgianl weased pointing to another.

One by one they passed out. One by one they got quiter. One by one they were peacful again. Well allexept one. The

'bastered' was still awake. He looked around quietly for several long minuets then stood up.

He gadged his suroundings and started slowly walking forward. He moved presisly and silently. He moved between one and the other. When he reached a window seat I hadn't seen earlier he seemed relived. Though, still on gaured.