Married at 16 -27

You guys!!! Comments? Support?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

-love

an author who is very very sorry she left wattpad for a couple months D=

--------------------------------

i sighed and slipped on my backpack, mondays definitely hate me. I trudged out to BJs truck. I hoped in and slumped back.

"Are we still going to the store?"

"Ya we need to get all the birthday shit for Doug."

"Someones pissed off."

"I hate mondays."

"More like mondays hate you."

"Gee thanks Ben."

"Hey now! Well we better get to the store. You know how doug gets about his food."

i grunted and sat back down. A few minuets later we pulled into a little grocery store. I didn't make and attempt to move until Ben had come around to my side of the truck and to pretty much pull me out of the car. Doug i was willing to help. His girlfriend? She was majorly pissing me off.

we walked into the store getting, well what you would get a 17 year old boy for his birthday. we came out, about $58 bucks later and went back in the car. we pulled up to school and Courtney, McKenna and the rest came and helped us with the food.

"Hey were are we putting all this?" i asked

"Our homeroom. We Got Mr.Deyoung to let us have his party there because we are his favorite students." Courtney mumbled behind her grocery bag.

"Correction. You mean Amanda his favorite student." Ben said laughing.

"OKay im a teachers pet. Sue me." i mumbled

everyone started laughing as we made our way through the doors to our homeroom class. I sighed dramatically when i sat the bags down.

"We could have just bought him a 25 pound bag of sugar and he would be just as pleased." Brent mused.

"I TOLD YOU!" i yelled at Ben.

"Ya Ya Ya you told me now lets get this crap set up before he gets here." Ben ordered

"How long do you think you'll need?" McKenna asked lopping her arm through Ben’s.

I chuckled as Ben made the funniest face ever, and he couldn't have made things more awkward as he tried to de-tangle himself from McKenna.

“Umm. About 5 minuets. Why don’t you go get him?”

“What if i want to stay here?”

“Then you will have to help.” Courtney grumbled.

McKenna huffed and stormed out the room. I sighed, thankful, and went over to BJ and promptly put my lips on his.

I felt him chuckle and kissed me back. After a wile we separated and i gave him a hug.

“No one flirts with my man and gets away with it.” i growled

“Your so possessive.” he chuckled again.

“Is that a bad thing?” i asked nipping at his ear.

he groaned and pulled me closer.

“Do you know what your doing to me?” he asked.

“I have a pretty good idea.” i mumbled as i kissed him again

apparently that wasn't good enough for him as he deepened the kiss.

“hut humm.” we heard someone clear their. throught.

McKenna was here, with Doug, and she had a very pissed look on her face.

“We DONT want to see you guys making out.” she said with the worlds sassiest tone.

Doug coughed, sensing the tension in the air.

“Well lets do this.” He said. we all laughed at his cheesiness and started this party.