Married at 16 -30

"If she tries anything im not going to be responsible for what i do you know that right?" i said crossing my arms in front of me hopping to get my poing across. 

"Amanda its only her flirting. I like it just as much as you do. we can sit on the other end of the table and ingnore her. its not that hard."

"We'll see."

We finally got into the diner were all our freinds were going to have lunch, Courtney, Alison and Brent were already there with drinks. I thanked God over and OVER that McKenna wasnt here yet. We sat down with Ben and I on on side of the booth and everyone else on the other. 

After the waitress took our drink orders i got a call on my phone so i whent outside. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Amanda its Amy"

"Oh hey Amy. Whats up?"

 "Randy and I are taking the boys out to thier grandparents and we wont be home till tomarrow mabey the day after. I know you guys will be safe at home."

"Alirght Amy thanks. Were at lunch right now but we will be home in about and hour and a half."

"Sounds good. See you in a couple of days."

"Alright Amy Bye."

"Bye"

I glanced back at my phone as i exited the call. 22 new messaged, all from and unknown number. "DAMMIT" i said aloud. I was so sick of this stalking. I wasnt anything overly special. What did they want with me?

i walked back in the diner and my frstration turned to pissed. McKenna was sitting inbetween Ben and Doug. Doug was so deep in a conversation with Brent that he didn't notice his girlfreind all but feeling up my boyfirend. I walked over there and tapped on Dougs sholder.

"Would you get your bitch off of my man please?"

Doug looked at me like i was crazy. "There just talking chill." 

"yup looks like talking to me."

"McKenna get up so Amanda can get in"

McKenna, with no suprize glared at me. She slowly got up, but not without running her hand up Bens   leg.I had a bit of satifaction when Ben grabbed her hand and moved it away. I tried to stay calm as she passed by me. But when she hugged me in greeting, i didnt know what to do. "Dont worry girl, i'll get him away from you eventually." she sneered so only i could here. 

"I'm pretty sure that i have him for good." i wisperd back. i huffed down next to Ben and he put his arms around me. "Them again?" he asked, nodding tword the bulge in my pocket were my phone was. "yup, Between them and you fan girl, its been and eventful five mins."

"Belive me 'manda i dont find any of what she does attractive." I turned my face twords him, "I belive you. Your kida stuck with me." He grinned and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Good. I wouldnt want to be stuck with anyone else."

i put my hand on his knee. "so you dont find what she does attractinve?" i asked. keeping my voice low, we were in a diner. "No." Ben growed. I smied and put my hand about 3 inches below his hips. "Good" i said before joining in Courtney and Alisons conversation.