Married at 16 - 20

"Hey BJ i need to talk to you."

"Sure hun whats up?"

"I've not been completly honsest these past couple of days."

"In what way?" He said comming to sit by me.

"I have been getting really wierd texts from someone i dont know. I desided not to tell you because i didnt want you to do anything drastic, in case it was like a prank or anything like that. the reason i desided to tell you is because i got this." i said, handing him a office envelope "Its full of pictures of me, you with me, me and my family, ect. the texts didnt start off as anything big, just mainly hey you look good in that, have fun fucking BJ, ect. But when they started getting worse these past couple of days i started to get worried."

Shifting through the diffrent photos, Bj was tense. "Someone is stalking my wife." he muttered lowly.

i burst out into tears. this wasnt suposed to happen to me! i was supposed to be a regular highschool girl that had a loving boyfirend, whent to the dances and whoes biggest worry is weather anyone will notice that pimple or if my pierod will show. I shouldnt be mourning the death of my dad, or who my now, stalker was. 

I felt BJs arms go around me and he gave me a hug. "Hey, now we will just get the police in on this. i wont let anything happen to you."

"Im so sorry for not telling you BJ i was just wanting you not to overreact."

"Hey its okay, lets just get the police in on this. You have the texts right?"

"Only the last couple ones."

"Alright lets go."