Married at 16 -25

So guys I am about halfway through the book. I have a few more twists and turns left to go.... but in about 20-30 chapters we should be good to go!!! i hope you all love it.

   -Xxx_IamAwsome.

--------------------------------------

We walked into the house and into our room. i tossed my backpack on the chair and slid into the one next to it. Alison was a really nice girl, she really liked Brent, but Mckenna was starting to get on my nerves. But Doug likes her so i will keep my mouth shut. 

I groaned and moved myself to the bed. Ben chuckled and slide in next to me. I dramatically flopped on his chest and he laughed. I smiled. I loved making him smile. I gave him puppy dog eyes, asking him to put in a movie and get me icecream. he looked at me confused. i snuggled into the crook on his arm and breathed on his neck.

"Movie night?" i asked

He mouthed 'Oh' and got up. He but i bridesmaids and got me icecream. I giggled. I loved him. 

"You have me whipped." he mutterd.

"Thats a good thing."  i smiled and snuggled in his side for what i thought would be a realazing afternoon. 

---------

we were about halfway through the movie when Josh busted through the door. Ben sat straight up. "whats going on."

"i-i-i-its C-C-C-Caleb. H-h-h-hes gone."

my heart stopped. my stomach plummeted. My breath cought in my throught. 'no no no no no no no.' was all i could think.