Married at 16 -9

I walked into my house (ya i finally got used to sayin it) and walked into my room (i got used to sayin tha to) and set my backpack down on the desk. I saw BJs backpack was still gone so i whent to take a shower. As i pealed my clothes off i was so thankful for the chance to think. people were always wanting to talk to me about dad, giving me hugs and such. The one thing i did like was the fact that they gave me cards, and about half had gift cards in them to 'take a breather'.

After my shower i walked into the living room, hoping to find Amy. I saw her drilling into Josh so i coughed hoping to get their attention, it worked. "Ya Amanda?" she snapped. "Uh when BJ comes home tell him im gonna take a walk to Starbucks and i'll be thier till about 4 then ill walk home. If he wants to join me." i hesitated. "Alright i will." she said and turnned back to josh who wasnt there. He had slipped out wile we were talking. Amies eyes harded and turned back to me."Did he ask you to do that?" She asked "No Mam." i said. "He really doesnt want to get in more trouble." she mutterd "what kinda trouble can a 14 year old kid get into besides bad grades and fights?" i asked regreting it as soon as i said it. "You dont want to know, belive me." She glared. I nodded and left. 

The walk to get coffee was great. I had a chance to let all my thoughts settle. prosses things, you know? when i was about half way there i heard a car horn honking and turn around. I laugh as i see BJ in the passenger seat of Dougs car. He hoppes out, waves to Doug, and takles me in a hug. "Hey you saw me about an hour ago, not 3 years ago!!" i chuckled. "Every minuet i dont get to see you is a minuet to long." he said "Awwwwww" i sing. Before he effectivly shuted me up by kissing me. 

When we got there we grabbed our drinks and walked back. BJ insited we go to dinner to. So we walk a little farther and slip into Apple Bees. ( A/N: YUM!!!!) We were seated in a booth, seeming how it was Tuesday and they wernt very busy at, 4:30. I slid into the booth and BJ slid in next to me, we are teenagers for petes sake. Before we order we strike up a conversation with the waiter, or more, I do. He was really nice, funny, and i guess flirty seeming how BJ took both my hands under the table and slippes my ring off of my right hand and put it on my left. I chuckle to myself knowing were this is going. He placed his hand in mine and put it on the table, the ring obviously in view of the waiter. his face droped "so what do you guys want?" he asked. " I want you to stop flirting with my wife." BJ galred. I coughed. " i would like the chicken strip basket and he wants the 7oz steak, medium rare." i said. The waiter mumbled something and left. The rest of dinner was uneventful. we didnt talk much. just ate, paid with a gift card and walked home. 

"Hey" i said stoping and turning him tword me "You okay?" i said as i placed my hand on his check. "i guess. I just want no one messing with you. Your mine. I guess im just being really protective." He said as he leaned into my hand. "He wasnt even cute!!! And you, haha you mister are a sexy beast. no cheack that your a sexy god." i exclaim. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my shoulders and walkes me back to our house. 

------------------------

hold out for 2 more chapters for a BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like OMG!!!!