Married at 16 -26

"Hes what!!" Ben yelled, hopping off the bed. 

"Ben hes gone." Josh asked with a tremble in his voice.

"Who was with him last?"

"Aunt Penny. She said she dropped him off on the front lawn 20 mins ago!"

"Were would he be now?"

"We checked the house and aunt penny's house. hes not there!"

i jumped off the bed and when looking around our appartment. Lounge, no. Bathroom, no. Kitchen, no. I whent back out to the lounge and whent out on the deck. I sighed and leaned against the railing, looking across the backyard and the woods. I heard someone come out on the deck. i felt someones arms slip around my waist. it wasnt BJ.

I turned and saw it was Josh. He currled up into me and started to cry. i sighed again and rapped my arms around him. when he was done we whent back inside. Randy and Amy were close to calling to police. we left them be and whent outside. Bens dog Gunner came running over to BJ and pulled on his pant leg. 

"Ben go grab a leash, we'll take him for a walk." i said. 

He nooded and whent and got one. I kneeled down and scracthed him behind his ears. He whined as Ben came out of the house. He snapped the leash on him and we were off. 

We walked around the neiborhood and passed by a coffee stand. We grabbed something to drink and started to walk home. We heard giggles, sqeauls and little pounding feet. I felt Gunner shift at my side and looked down. Caleb and a little girl were sitting on his back. I smiled, tears of happieness already pouring down my face as i pulled on BJ's shirt. 

"We found him." i said. 

Ben looked over Caleb, making sure he wasnt hurt. He seemed uncomfortable but he sat still. When BJ was sure he was alright He told the little girl to go home, as her house was the one we were right in front  of, and we brought our little boy home. 

Randy and Amy were overjoyed to see thier little boy again. they fretted over him and told him 'never do that again.' Ben and i gave them thier privacy, and we thought that we would never have to think about that again. 

We whent into our room and resumed our movie. after it had been paused for 4 hours. I saw my phone blinking. 57 new messages. I sighed. not even wanting to read them. i walked 2 doors down and handed my phone to the police women staying with us. 

"New messages. I really dont feel like reading them."

she nodded and opend my iphone. she took pictures of all the texts. emailed them to herself and gave it back to me. 

"I saved the ones form Courtney and Mckenna. I thought you would want to read thoses."

"Thanks. Am i going to be okay?"

"Im going to have more cameras installed in the woods behind your house. Other than that. we should be alright."

"Thanks i really apreciate it."

"Its what im here for Amanda."

i walked back to my room. Opening up the door as I opened up the text messages i wanted to see.

'Courteny: Heyy girl! cant wait for school tomarrow!!! Dougs birthday!!!!! bring food. I'll suppy ballons and the cake.'

'Mckenna: Dougs birthday. talk to courtney. Say hi to Benny for me.'

Benny? ya right. i dont know what that girl wants, but im just going to let it slide.