Married At 16 -32

I dropped the phone. Denial was all i felt right now. Who ever would do that to a kid like Caleb was one sick son-of-a-bitch.

"Ben come home right now."

"Amanda i have to go see him!"

"You'll overwelm him. between your parentd and grandparents hes already shaken up. He doesnt need you to add to this."

"you cant just expect me to turn around and come home."

"Please Ben Please come home."

"Why Amanda! whoever did this is going to get a swift kick in the ass from me!"

"I know but your parents dont need to go to the hospital because you were reclase and got yourslef in a wreck."

"Fine. Im comming home"

"Thank you!"

i walked out onto the porch after hanging up the phone and waited. i saw his truck pulling in about 5 minuets later. I hoped off of the porch and walked raound to his side. He scoped me up in a hug and held me tight. I knew he was heart broken. Caleb was his minni-man. All Caleb wanted to do was what his big brother did.

Ben walked with me into the house. He sat down on the kitchen table and sighed. I walked into the kitchen and did what every good wife was expected to do. I cooked, and cooked and cooked. Ben, ate, and ate.

8888888

We layed curled up in bed. We didnt say anything. "why? I, I mean how? This is just... I don't even know. This can't be happening." he sighed.

"I'm so sorry BJ. i'm right here."

"I known you are. That's all I need"

we fell asleep curled up together. we didnt know what was gonna happen next, all we know is we had eachother, untill death do us part. thats how it was suposed to work... right?

-------------------------

just a liitle upload for you guys. and i mean little. 30 votes and 15 comments to upload again