Married at 16 -19

"Why am i letting you put me through this?"

"Because you love me."

"Ya i do but you dont have to mess with me!"

"Your married to me, its my job to mess with you."

"What will i get out of this?"

"Long, long nights"

"Doing what?"

"What the hell kinda question is that?"

BJ through his head back in laughter.

"I know, I know i just wanted to make sure your dirty mind was on the same track as my dirty mind."

"Whatever hey we need to get to school" I said, picking up my buzzing phone.

"Why would you want to go to school with an agenda like that?" my phone read. 

'What the hell' i thought. i flipped back to my menu screen to see the number. 

'who in hell?' i mumbled

"Hey Prinsess you ready to go?" BJ called from the hall.

"Ya of course, I'll be right there." i said, shoving my phone in my pocket. 

I grabbed m backpack and headed out to BJs car. "Lets blow this popsical stand!" i said

----------- *Lucnh*---------------------

"Hey Ben!" i said ploping myself down next to my hubby.

"Hey pretty girl! hows your day?"

"Fine" i relpied, desideing not to tell him about the several texts from Mr. Mysterious. 

"Good! hey eat up so we can shoot some hoops mmmkay?"

"Sounds good bud."

"Hey guys!" courtney said. joining us with the guys and thier babydolls.

"Hey everybody!" i said, scoting closer to BJ as i noticed Alison's goo-goo eyes scanning up and down him. 

"Okay this food sucks!" McKenna said, throwing her tray away. 

"Here." Alison said sliding her lunch box over to her. "Im not hungery"

"Did i were you out?" Brent asked. we all chuclked 

"We did no such thing!" Alison squeeled "My cheer uniform is just getting to tight thats all!"

"Your a cheerleader?" McKenna asked

"Yes but dont judge! im no snot!" Alison said, in her defence

"Okay" BJ said jumping up "Amanda? Hoops?"

"Lets do it hun!" i said throwing my food away.

My phone buzzed again, i grabbed it again and looked at it. 

"Good luck amanda! hope you win" it read

'I am seriously getting ticked off with this' i mubmled

"ticked off with what?" BJ asked, taking my hand

"Courtney keeps on complainng about not having a guy." was my instant relpy. Wow, i didnt mean to lie to him. it just slipped. well i guess it would be better for him not to know. I mean its not like i have a staker. its probably just McKenna. i dont have her number yet, its probably just a prank. 

"Oh, okay. she doesnt act like it though."

"Oh, Best Freind thing, BJ." i need to stop lying AMANDA! STOP LYING!

"Sounds like something you girls would do! Hey think fast!" BJ said passing me a ball

And we were off.