Married at 16 -11

" you have got to be hella kidding me!!!!" Amy screamed already breaking down in sobbs. " im sorry babe. But the rehab people have been serching the area for about 3 hours looking. Hes simply gone." I glanced over at BJ not really wanting to see what he was feeling. He looked shocked. I knew when Josh got drug busted that it was really hard for him but i still wasnt prepares for the deadly pale look on his face. I finaly felt the tears streaming down my face. I loved this kid. Drugs or no drugs. He had been the one that gave BJ his 'man up and talk to her' speach before he asked me out. I couldnt take this. I left the room wanting to give the family space.

I lowered myself on the bed. Why would he leave! He didnt intentionaly get addicted to this crap. He was set up. I couldnt believe he would just up and leave like that. I sat there rockin back and forth with my knees to my chest. I chuckled just like i had walked in on josh like when the day he got busted. I remebered his soft brown hair that was cut just above his eyes. He was always complaining that he was stuck with the straight hair and his brothers got the 'chick magnet' hair. He had given BJ and i no rest after he had told us to shut up a few nights after we were married. He had that same smirk as his brothers.

I sat there thinking about that kid, were he would go, why he would leave when my world shook. What if he didnt leave. What if he was taken. I froze. No. There had to be another way. I grabbed my phone and texted Courtney

'SOS my house'

I didnt have to wait long for a reply.

'on my way. Do i need to grab the guys?'

'no. I just need you. Josh is gone.'

'im on my way'

I sighed and flopped back on the bed. I just needed someone to listen i couldt take this right now. I felt my phone buzz

'30 seconds'

I quickly scribbled a note to BJ telling him i would be with courtney. I slippes out the back door and around to the front. "hey" i said as  she pulled me into a hug. "Were do you want to go?" she asked

"Away from here"

"still dont want to get the guys?"

" i think BJ would want to tell them. Not have them hear it from me. I mean it is his brother." i sighed "Hes taking it really hard." i murmurred.

"what we're you doing over there?" she asked.

I froze. I wasnt about to tell her we were married. I couldnt do that. That would put to much on the line. If she asked i would tell her the truth. For now, i wasnt gonna let her know. Before i answered i coughed. Hoping she woyld call my bluff.

"ever sience January been living with them. Ya know, make it easier on my family." i lied. She looked at me for a wile. I focused in not squirming under her dark brown eyes. "Same room?" she asked. 'what the hell kinda question is that' i thought. "Uhh. Ya." i answered. She got a hudge smirk on her face. "Gotton fucked yet?" O my god was all i could think. "As if i could keep mu hands off him. But please dont tell anyone its just a between best friends thing. Mm kay?" i rushed.

She just smiled at me. "Aww! My little Manda is growing up!! How sweet!!"

"pshh. Your just jelous cause ive seen him shirtless."

"you sure as hell know i..." i clamped my hand over her mouth.

"you finish that sentance and i punch you theeth in okay?" i said firmly. She nodded, her eyes were glowing with the fact that she had rubbed me the wrong way. I swear aometimes i wonder why she is my best friend. But i love her just the same.

"wanna grab some girls and get coffee or go to the park and talk?" she asked

"im down for coffee? The regular crowd?"