Married at 16 -17

hey people im bored so here you go

---------------------

“O lord I love it when we do this.” I said, leaning back onto BJs chest.

He circled his arms around my torso. “Not as much as I love you.”

I leaned my head into the crook of his neck. “I'm so glad I’m back.” I sighed

He growled. “Don’t ever do that to me again. I almost died along with you.”

I turned and looked at his face. “Awww” I cooed.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I’m tired. Lets go to sleep.”

“Ya, you look like you haven’t slepted in a week.” I said standing up.

“I haven’t.” he said fallowing me.

“What?”

“When you were at the hospital I couldn’t sleep. So I just paced around in here.”

“You should have slept you idiot!”

“I couldn’t sleep without you!” he said walking toward me.

“Yes you could have, you did for 16 years.” I said backing away.

“Well I cant now.” He said backing me into a wall.

“Really now? Why not.” I questioned.

“I doifdnt lidsfhkke bejknfdkng aloedfsne.” He mumbled.

I kept backing up. “You what now?”

“I said I don’t like being alone.” He said clearer, wile trapping me in-between the wall and himself.

“Really now? Well, I’m sure Caleb wouldn’t have minded.” I teased.

He shut me up by kissing me. All I could think was, this was so clique. A guy backing his girl up to a wall and kissing her. Never the less I kissed back. The man was hott okay? Who could blame me?

“Common Amanda we need to go to school.” BJ said shaking me.

“I just fuckin died, let me sleep.” I groaned

BJ flopped on the bed next to me. “Don’t say that.”

“Fine, ill go, just give me a few minuets.” I sat up out of bed and headed for the shower.

“Amanda!” Courtney said bounding up to me.

“Hey girl! I missed you!” I said, hugging her.

Doug and Brent were walking up behind her; they bumped fists and all mumbled ‘girls’. I noticed a cute little brunette standing by Doug. “Hey Doug who is this?” I asked. “Oh right, Amanda This is McKenna. McKenna, this is BJ’s girlfriend, Amanda. Amanda, she is my girlfriend.” Doug, introduced. “Oh, cool! Hey Courtney and I are going to the mall in a couple of days to get our nails done, want to come?” I invited.

She blushed. “I’d like that.” She mumbled. “Sweet! Hows after school on Thursday?” I asked. She smiled at me. “Sounds fabulous.” I smiled back and turned to Brent. “Now when are you gonna get a girl?” I asked. “I have my eyes open, but the good ones are already taken.” He muttered, eyeing me up and down. I was thankful when BJ slapped him upside the head and came over, putting a protective arm around me.

“Dude, we have had this conversation before, no comments if you want to keep your neck. There are plenty of good girls in this school. Hey, like Courtney!” BJ said, shifting the conversation. “WHAT!! NO!!” both Courtney and Brent said at the same time. I chuckled. “Alright so not Courtney, but common Brent, how about, Lindsey? Or Carry? Oh, I know Mattie!” I said, pointing each one out. “If I was going for any of them I would do Alison.” He mumbled.

I squealed in excitement. “Perfect! Courtney, McKenna, come on! We have matchmaking to do!” I said walking off with the girls in tow. “What! Amanda!” I heard Brent screech in the back ground, with the other boys laughing. We walked up to Alison. “Hey Alison!” Courtney said. “Oh, Hey you guys! Finally get away from your boy toys?” she asked. “Ya but we had a question for you. Would you date Brent?” I asked. “Ya I would but he is dating you.” she said, pointing to Courtney. “What! No he isn’t!! I wouldn’t date him for all the money in the world.” Courtney shrieked. “Ya so anyway he likes you and didn’t have the balls to come over here and ask. So you want to go out with him?” I asked.

“Sure!” she said, smiling. “Well let’s go set it up!” McKenna of all people said, taking her hand and leading her over to the boys. Courtney and I smirked.

Time to play Matchmaker.