Married at 16 -18

We walked over to to guys. Courtney was sulking behind us because people thought she liked Brent. They hate, and i mean Hate each other. We get over to the boys and introduce Alison to them. I noticed that Alison was eyeing BJ up and down. I furrowed my brow and tucked myself into BJs side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. 

"Is this Brents pick?" he wisperd in my ear. 

"Yup. He likes her. She likes him. She didnt say anything because she thought brent and courtney were dating." i relpied. 

"No way! Those two!!! Not ever!!!" he chuckled. 

"I know right? But i'll tell you stranger things have happened."

"Like you falling for me? I never thought it would happen."

"Whatever. You had me at hello."

"Well I'm never gonna say goodbye."

"I love you big guy."

"I love you to Amanda."

"Hey you guys!! break up your little love fest class is gonna start in 3 minuets." Courtney said snapping in front of out faces. 

Brent and Doug were laughing at us with both of thier girls tucked under thier arm. 

"Gee Courtney you need to get yourself a boy-toy. your looking kinda lonely with 3 couples." i taunted.

"Ya i know. but alas! no guys will open thier eyes and see my facebook status is single!!" she said

We all laughed at her, but we were cut short by the bell. we all simataniouly groaned. "Great another tardy! theres no way i can keep doing this." all the guys said at once. i grinned, as we walked i pulled BJ asside.

"Hey bud, we have 2 periods left lets just ditch. There is plenty of things we could do." i purred, biting my lip.

he groaned, nodding and leading me out the door.