Married at 16 -33

I rolled over in bed. Finding that Bens side of the bed was empty. I sat up and flicked on the TV, not really in the mood to deal with him. He was really snappy at the moment if i learned anything from the conversations yesterday. I flicked through channels untill i landed on Degrassi. I would forget about my lifes drama by focuing on someone elses.

I heard the bathroom door slam a wile later. I sighed and rolled out of bed. It was a little after nine in the morning so i desided to go make breakfast. I meandered down to the kitchen ready to make breaskfast when i saw it a mess. There were bowls,spoons,napkins, and food everywere.

"BEN!" i yelled.

"WHAT!" he yelled back annoyed

"What happed to the kitchen!"

"I was in a hurry"

"I can tell."

"What do you want me to do about it?'

"Come help me clean it up!"

"Why?"

i gave up at that point. Why? Bite me ben. I'll clean up your mess. i mean, sexist much?! i walked over to the kitchen and started cleaning up. It took me a wile, my anger twords Ben growing and growing. Who did this guy think he was! his family needed his support, not him adding on the to-do list for today. The man was a jerk. I couldnt stand him. He needed to wake up and see how much he was needed

After i was done i made myself breakfast, more than a little pissed off at BJ. He walked in a coupl minuets later. i looked up at him, to say it nicly he looked ike hell. "Ben whats up?" i said, my previouls anger tword him temperarily gone. He huffed down in the seat next to me. "I dont want to think about it." he graoned. I slide down into the seat next to him. "I know" was all i said. 

We sat there for a wile eating and lost in our own thought.

"Manda?" Ben asked

"What."

"Do you know whats going on with Mkenna?"

"Why?"

"Im sick and tired of her." 

"I am to, she acts like she has a right to you. She doesnt. Your mine."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. 

"All Yours."