F O U R

"JURI, I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!" Naeun yelled as she burst through the door, panting. Her cheeks were flushed bright red. The girl was beyond flustered, her mind going back to the interaction she just had with Jisung. Juri came running out of her bedroom, pink bunny headband in her head and an avocado mask on her face.

"What?! What?! What is it!"

"I have a bit of a problem!" She said, still clutching the scrap of paper with his phone number in her hand. The two girls went into Naeun's bedroom, closing the door behind them. Juri catapulted onto her bed, looking at the girl with curious eyes.

"Spill, what's going on?" Juri said, taking a sip of the chamomile tea in her hand.

Naeun took a deep breath before she started rambling. "So like, this mind sound crazy but that racer guy you've been obsessing over for like two years suddenly started hitting on me back at the race a few weeks ago and I just ran into him again and he was being flirty like last time and he even gave me his number and I have it in my hand right now and I have no idea what to do-"

"PLEASE REWIND?" Juri spit out her tea, staring at the girl with wide eyes. "Wait wait wait, so what you're saying is, the Park Jisung started hitting on and even gave you his number?"

"Yeah, it's here," Naeun held the crumpled up piece of paper.

"You're one lucky bitch!" Juri squealed. "Dude, the Park Jisung thinks you're pretty!"

"But like what am I supposed to do with this?" She showed the piece of paper.

"I don't fucking know, call it?"

"Oh hell no!"

"Send him a text?"

"And what am I even supposed to say? Such nice weather we're having?"

"Well I don't fucking know!"

"You're not helping me, Juri!"

"Okay okay, let's calm down here," Juri took a deep breath. "So, we already established the fact that he's attracted to you. But are you attracted to him?" Juri questioned.

"Well there's no denying that he's hot as fuck, but I would never be attracted to a street racer," Naeun sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Why not?"

"Because, Juri. They do dangerous and illegal things for money. I've seen videos on the internet of terrible accidents that happened during street races. That stuff just doesn't align with me, you know?"

"Yeah, I've heard your spiel about this a hundred times," Juri rolled her eyes. "I get where you're coming from. But there's a reason Jisung is number one. He's extremely careful. Rumors say he's never gotten in a single accident while street racing."

"That doesn't mean that it can't happen in the future," Naeun replied. "Okay, let's just hypothetically say that I got in a relationship and my boyfriend happened to be a street racer. How do you think I'd feel if all of a sudden I get a call saying he got in a terrible accident and is in critical condition?"

"I get what you mean," Juri sighed. "But giving him a chance wouldn't be so bad, right? I mean, it's not everyday someone as hot as him takes an interest in you."

"Never, not even over my dead body."

. . .

After Naeun was finished with her night time routine, she flopped down on her bed with a loud yawn. She snuggled her face into the pillow, wanting nothing more than to get some good quality sleep.

But of course, good things just never seem to happen to her.

Her phone buzzed with a notification right as she was about to fall asleep, eliciting a groan from the grumpy girl. She took her phone off of the nightstand, looking at the notification through squinted eyes.

The girl almost lost her shit when she recognized the phone number.

Sitting up straight, she started at the next with wide eyes, debating on whether or not she should reply.

### - ### - ###

Hi darling :)
Remember me?

No
Who are you again?

You don't remember me?I'm hurt :(But I guess I never properly introduced myself

Park Jisung, 22 years old, dropped out of university because it's overrated as hell, and you already know I'm a street racer
Your turn, darling

Not a chance
Stop messaging me, I'm trying to sleep

Without me?
;)

You sound like a middle school boy
Stop

What if I don't want to stop?

Then you're being blocked

WAIT NO NO NO PRETTY LADY COME BACK
DON'T BLOCK ME
I'll let you sleep if you let me take you out on a date

No

Can I atleast know your name?

No

Why can't I atleast know your name?
Neomu sad :(

And what am I supposed to do about that?
And you can't know my name because I don't know you

What do you mean???
I told you, I'm Park Jisung

I mean that we're not close enough for me to tell you my name
Idiot

My name is Jisung, not Idiot

Whatever
Idiot

Wow, someone is cranky
Well then, I should let the princess get her beauty sleep

Yeah, you should

Alright
Good night, darling
Dream of me ;)

That'd be a nightmare