✭12✭

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Calm down, he's for her and only for a couple minutes. Just trying to... 'make things right.'"

"Whatever, I don't want him near me"

. ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊⋆ ┊.

"Good Morning sleepy head."

My head throbbed as I tried opening my eyes. Darkness daring to take over my vision. Turning over on the soft bed, I'm met with Theo standing over me holding a tray of food.

"Uhm, good morning. Where am I?" I voiced while scanning the surroundings. "Holy shit did we uhm-" I shifted uncomfortably under the covers.

"No, nothing like that." Theo cut me off.

"Oh thank god."

A pang of disappointment flashed on Theo's face.

"Oh no It's not like I wouldn't want to though! It's just I'm with..."

Oh.

"Yeah about that... There's a lot to unpack, so why don't I give you some time to collect your thoughts and when you're ready we can talk. I also brought breakfast but I didn't know what you liked so I got you pretty much everything there." He scratched his neck.

I don't know what I would do without him.

"Okay. One more thing before you go though,"

Theo stopped in his tracks and turned around,

"How long have I been here?"

"One day and two nights." He said slowly. "You missed yesterday's classes but some of your friends covered for you before this weekend. '' And with that he stepped out the door.

I missed all of Friday? What friends? What the fuck happened at the party?

For the next couple of minutes, I sat, eating my breakfast Theo had left for me ---bacon, eggs, French toast, and waffles--- while recollecting my thoughts and replaying the events from the night previous.

Emotions flooded through me like waves in a vast ocean.

First, pity for the reason I even went. Then sadness and betrayal. Lust and then finally Rage.

Where was Sylvia when I volunteered in that stupid game? Was that all it took for Ryder to move on? What happened to all my friends when I have been passed out in Theo's fucking dorm for the past two nights? And why is it so fucking hot in here?!

Standing up from the bed, attempting to open the window to my left, my knees buckle from underneath and I'm back, laying down on the bed.

So, am I paralysed now on top of all of it?!

Sitting up straight, I position myself onto the bed in front of this monstrous amount of food Theo left me. The sudden movement causes a rush of pain coursing through my head, shooting my hand straight up to comfort the aches.

"Woah calm down there Tara. I got some medicine that Blaise stole from Madam Pomfrey." Theo entered the room holding a glass of water and a small pill in his hand.

"I think I've taken enough pills." I try to lighten the situation causing a small chuckle from him while taking the medicine.

"Have you remembered the previous night enough to talk about it?" I nod. "Okay so a very long story short, me and Blaise were hanging out before he went off to go and find his girl. When he did so, your boyfriend-"

"He's not my boyfriend." I cut him off.

"Yeah okay, anyway, he came up to me frantically asking where you were. I had no idea so I expressed that and suggested that he should go find Blaise because he's with Sylvia and she would probably know."