✭26✭

"Hurry up!" I yelled at Cho, as we ran down the streets of Hogsmeade. "Sylvia says Luna is going to be at the library in an hour and we still don't have any gifts!"

"Not to be that type of girl babes, but I don't think she would mind if we show up late to her birthday."

"I don't care! She doesn't even expect us, so maybe if we can just be on time, it will flow smoothly!"

Eventually, me and Cho entered into Dervish and Banges, which was just at the end of the cobblestone street. Entering in, many odd, and colourful instruments were apparent all around. Much that would be to Luna's liking.

"Finally, something we can work with." I mumbled under my breath, checking my watch every once in a while, as well as scanning the tables around. After spending a couple minuets, the two of us had come up with a small collection of trinkets, and other items, debating which ones would be most appreciated.

"Ooh look at this!" I marvelled, waving the Ravenclaw over. "Doesn't she love the Dirigible Plums?" I questioned, trying to remember which herb it was that Luna adored.

"What no! She would not stop talking about the Mimbulus Mimbletonia plant, for the past two weeks. It has been driving me crazy, all about its 'coloration of a mottled green and its various shades, blending to create a magical camouflage effect.'" She laughed in a sort of mocking voice. "How do you not remember!?" I walked over to the 'Shrubs, Flowers, and Other Plants' section.

"Uhm, it looks like someone's been spending a lot of time with you then." I giggle. "It says here it that the plant could be enchanted to be more interactive and easier to care for, but don't you think Luna would take care of it good already?"

"With the amount of time she's talked about it, I'm sure she would care for it more than herself. No need to spend the extra money." Cho replied before showing me a globe. "You think we should get this, so Sylvs can give it to her. There's stars and constellations rotating around. I'm pretty sure it's showing real time night sky."

"Yeah, that's a good idea, what are you going to get her then?" I questioned, putting both the potted plant and the globe on top of the counter.

"What about this watch?" Cho lifts up a small box.

"A watch really? This is Luna were talking about, not Lupin." I laugh out, as the Ravenclaw rolls her eyes.

"Of course, I'm not talking about Lupin! Besides, it has the current moon phase and other astronomical events on it. Tell me she wouldn't like that!"

"Oh!" I laugh out turning back to her. "You should have just started with that!" 

Finally, placing the last gift on the counter, Cho paid before handing me them. "Here, put these in your robe and meet up with Sylvia. I'll go find Luna and bring her to where you guys are." She stated as we walked out of the shop, and back out into the bright February sun.

"Okay. Thank you for paying by the way." I hugged Cho.

"Of course, babes! I brought extra coins for Cedric's gift, tomorrow anyway!"

Oh right. Valentines' day...

"Still, thank you." I smiled before once again checking my watch. "So, meet us in 20?"

"Okay."

. ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊⋆ ┊.

Me and Sylvia quickly met up at the common room, as she was delighted to see what me and Cho had come up with. Especially since the fact we got her something to give as well.

Making our way to one of the tables, farther from the rest of the crowd, a couple Slytherins were giving us curious looks, and some annoyed, but honestly, we had ten minutes to wrap the gifts and haul our arses to the library. So that's what we did.