𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯

"𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓, 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃, 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌"

cw: mentions of violence (not on people or animals but on training dummy)
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

10th September 1993

NEXT day in the evening was Y/N pacing at the doors to one of the many empty classroms in Hogwarts. It was time for another wand practice with professor McGonagall; it was first day they would talk about offensive spells and the fifteen year olf girl was scared she would mess up.

She ran her hand through her Y/H/C hair, anxiety building in her stomach. Hoping she won't throw out her dinner she took deep breath. Thought about leaving went quickly trough her mind, nut nefore she could run away old wooden doors to the room opened, professor McGonagall in them.

The older woman wore her typical dark emerald robes, however pointy hat on her hrad was missing, leaving her sleek bun on display. Her thin lips tucked into kind smile when she saw anxious girl before her. "Good evening, miss Tenley, please come in," she greeted Y/N and stepped away, so she could enter.

"Good evening, professor." mumbled the young girl as she went inside. Interior of the class was same like everywhere else; big stone walls with couple of educational posters, dozen of desk pushed do the sides and few sturdy bookshelves with tattered textbooks. In the middle of the room stood practice target, dusty blackboard on the wall behind it.

"Are you prepared, miss Tenley?" asked the professor as she closed the door. She turned around, visibly excited for another lesson with Y/N. "Yes, professor, I revised everything you asked me too," nodded the girl, while McGonagall stroled quickly to her. The older woman seemed pleased with students workload, she enthusiastically clapped her hands together.

"So let's start, shall we?"

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Hour into practise, Y/N knew almost every spell she needed, so professor McGonagall - who was again blown away by the girl's wand work - decided to show her some spells that work together in combat and are quite powerful if combined. Girl's Y/E/C eyes shone with excitement instead of anxiety, feeling more confident with her wand, she perfectly done each combination.

When came the time for last set of spells, the girl felt riled up. She threw charms and spells as if she was in real battle, using every bit of energy in her body, which weirdly charged her even more. Preparing for ending incantation, Y/N felt someting unexplainable - as if flame flared up in her soul, running through her veins and taking all over her mind and body. Acting purely on her instinct, she waved her wrist from side to side, conjuring thin whisps in sky blue colour around the targed. Then she intensified her swish, which resulted in manequin repeatedly hitting the hard floor until only chips and few parts of wood were left.