𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍."

tw: anxiety
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

6th November 1993

GRYFFINDOR Quidditch team along with Y/N, Hermione, Ron and Lee patiently stood around white sheeted bed in which slept Harry Potter, whose face was still drained out of colour he almost matched the hospital's bedding. Madame Pomfrey left moments before to prepare some potions, but she managed to inform them that the Boy Who Lived will survive, lifting heavy feeling off of everyone's chests.

Raven haired boy stirred in his sleep a bit, when the boys started to discuss his fall. Female student's seemed to be only ones to notice, so they moved closer to edges of the metal bunk, waiting for him to open his eyes. (Short/Long) haired looked sadly at Angelina beside her and put her head on girl's shoulder. "This was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life," said the girl with black hair, Y/N nodded her head in agreement.

Harry's emerald eyes shot open just a minute after Angelina's sentence. His face was painted with confusion as he slowly scanned his still wet and muddy friends. "Harry!" began Fred Weasley, "How're you feeling?" It was evident that third year's mind worked in extreme speed, memories flooding in. "What happened?" suddenly he sat up, which made the students gasp.

"You fell off," explained Y/H/C haired girl, "Must've been like fifty feet?" added Fred, looking around for comfirmation. "We though you'd died," said Alicia quietly still shaking.
"But the match," asked Harry, as if him almost dying wasn't important, "What happened? Are we having a replay?"

Y/N rolled her Y//E/C irises at this, suppressing the urge to face-palm herself. When nobody answered, realisation downed on him. "We didn't...lose?"

"Diggory got the Snitch," revealed George, "Just after you fell. He didn't realise what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off. But they won faire and square. Even Wood admits it."

Dark haired boy took a minute to process all of the information, then he realised that his team Captain wasn't there. "Where's Wood?"

"Still in the showers," responded Fred, "We think he's trying to drown himself." Ginger haired boy received sharp nudge into ribs and disapproving look from Y/N, meanwhile Harry hid his face into his knees, his hands in is hair.

Fred sent the girl "I'm-Sorry" look and grabbed Harry's shoulder. "C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before," he encouraged the younger student. "There had to be one time you didn't get it," added the other twin. "And it's not over yet, it all depends on the points, right?" said (short/long) haired girl, trying to lift his spirit up.