//26: hold tight//

It feels good to be leaving again. I should feel some type of saddens going back to the place where I was kidnapped but all I can think of is the wonderful people I will be going back to. His parents and brother.

Although I so feel awkward seeing them after everything that happened. Will they think badly of me, will they pity me. Ugh, will they still want to see me after everything I put Matty through. I nearly killed their son and now I'm going back to their home.

I breath out, this is giving me anxiety and Matty must notice it because he leans over and squeezes my hand.

"You alright?" I nod, swallowing my anxiety.

"Yeh, I think so." He kisses my cheek and smiles. That gives me a little comfort- he gives me more than a little comfort.

"They love you."

"I love them."

"Yeh, I know. Who actually wants to spend time with them." He laughs.

"Oh be nice."

"I am nice."

"Yeh, okay Scrooge."

"Hey- he was nice in the end."

"After ghost invaded his room and took him on a wild acid trip." He chuckles shaking his head and goes toward he dial on the radio. Almost immediately a song cuts on, 'Honey I'm good' starts to blare. I see the disappointment I his eyes as he goes for the dial. I smack his hand and push it away.

"Ow! This arm is broken." He winces

"I sorry. I just really love this song."

"Joclin-"

"It's anti-cheating, who doesn't love this song?" He sticks his hand in the air and I turn it up louder to just to spite him, singing at the top of my lungs.

"It's been a long night here and a long night there and these long long legs are damn near everywhere. Hold on up now you look good!"

He huffs in disgust speeding up the highway and all I can do is laugh.

"I love you!"

"Sure ya do."

...

Matty pulls up the driveway as the gate opens up to the house and drives on. I can see that there are people already on the porch, Matty's mom and Louis. She looks as beautiful as her, her hair is now brown and tied on the top of her head and she's wearing a black dress. Louis looks just like a little Matty with black jeans and a jean vest.

He parks and Matty comes to my side to help me get out, Denise, his mother starts to rush down the stairs at me as I'm placed in the chair. She stops midway, just looking at me.

"What happened?"

"Adam."

"What?" She looks to Matty then me. "Adam?" I notice that she's staring at his cast and then it hits me that she doesn't know. He never told her.

"You didn't tell her?"

"Tell me what?" He frowns down at me.

"You like to worry a lot. I figured if you didn't know you wouldn't worry."

"Worry that you two were hurt? Does this have anything to do with her just leaving?" He looks like some puppy. It's cute but very annoying that he would keep this secret.

"I'll tell you everything." I say.

I explain everything. Being forced into the car, Adam destroying my phone, sending out text and locking me up in the house. I explain how I was tortured for weeks until he relocated me to another home. The place I thought was a hospital. I his sick little plan of keeping me like some old knickknack, the times he tried to force me to love him. And finally the end of everything when Matty came to my rescue, almost getting killed in the process.

At first she silent and then she starts to cry. She gets up, pulling me into a hug and cradling me.

"I'm so glad your okay. We won't ever let that happy again. You're home now."