We need to Talk

"Hey, Phil, can you be my boyfriend? Wait! i said it wrong! Can-Could-"

"Dan i will be your boyfriend, you dork."

I am literally jumping with joy on lé inside. Since im still straddling him and im happy as fuck, i kinda grinded on him in pure happiness. And he's reaction was to moan but, he caught it in time to just go,"hmmmm dannn."

"Dan, i really dont need a boner at lé moment because school is about to start at 8 o'clock and its 7:57, we kinda need to go," my boyfriend explained to me.

I cant get enough of saying "boyfriend."
Dont know why but i like it.

"Okay, Philip. Ill get off of you. I kinda need to go to school to talk to Janice, actually."

"Alright, cool with me," he kissed me and begun his day by taking a shower.

"PHILLL! WHEN WE GET TO SCHOOL AND YOU SEE ME AND JANICE FIGHTING OR KISSING DONT WORRY. ALRIGHT?" i yell to my boyfriend.

"K."

Alright, since i dont feel motivated to go to my house to get clothes, i'll just steal my boyfriend's clothes.

_>skipping lé time<_
{PHIL POV} <woah what!>
Dan.
Dan is my bae.
Dan is my boyfriend.
Dan.

I cant believe i actually got him. My crush for about 3years. Yes i was dedicated to him.

As we are walking to school, i see a little alleyway. Soooooo, i pulled Dan with me into lé alleyway and started to kiss him passionately.... and grabbing his ass because why not?

"mmm...Phil" he moaned

"Sorry i had to do it. Only because i wont be able to till after school. Sadly."

"Phil, babe, dont worry. Since its Wednesday i usually leave school early, like 2nd period early. Since we have every class together ill get you and we can go to your house and do whatever. I promise but i have to do something important and if it ends badly we might not even go to school today, if its cool to you?" he finished.

I grabbed his face with one hand and lé other is on lé ass i love. "Im perfectly fine with it babe." I kissed him and you know lé drill, i grabbed dat ass and that time he grinds on me which felt so amazing at lé time.

"Babe, we definitely not going to school today." he whispered in my ear and bit my ear as he backed away.

We walked to school, not holding hands because of how homophobic that damn school is.

{DAN POV}
I almost have a raging boner, so i need to make this break up quick. I kn-

"DANNNNNNNYYYYY!!!"

Janice. Great timing.

"Babe, Phil, keep distance till time to go, okay?" i said to my real bae, Phil.

"Alright, ill be over there by lé tree."

"Kks ill see you soon. Honestly, i'll miss you." i blushed after finishing that cheesy sentence.

"Aww cheesy but cute. Imma miss you too." he said giggling.

"DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYY!!"

"....uhh hi....Janice." i said unamused.

Then she hugged. I truly felt... disgusting. Like she is touching Phil's Property.

I had to hug back and i gave her lé 'Awkward Family Hug' [A/N: if you know where this is from you will be my new best friend]

"Danny, why were you to hanging out with... that thing other there?" she said so dryly

Okay its official, i am done with this bitch. Phil is not a thing. Phil is my bae.

"Janice, im done with you. Like its over, also that thing has a name. Its Phil. Phil is my best friend. My best friend told me how you ruined his life in 8th grade, which was so fucking rude of you to do that to a friendly person that is too scared to hurt a fly. Do you even know his life? No you dont. You dont know if he self harm or suicidal even. You fucking dont know his life. You dont know if his life was already shitty but nahhh you had to make it worse for him. Lé only thing you know about him is that he is bi and his name. Damn i never knew how much of a dick you are actually. I guess love is blind. *i begin to walk off* Oh one more thing, fuck you Janice and your homophobic ways."

As im walking away, i hear her cry. Honestly i dont give a fuck. She'll most likely cause a scene and make everyone hate me but, what do i have to lose? I have a best friend and his boyfriend, Pj and i have my boyfriend. Thats all i need honestly.

"Phil, lets go to your house. I still got a boner that you caused earlier."
______________________________
thanks for reading this far. You guys are cool.

bye bye

self-promooo
tumblr: awkwardlymajestic
youtube: Awkwardly Majestic