Home Alone

i did not make that my best friend, KemeBloom did. if you want to make fan art, you can. just send to me thru message on here.

*maybe a smut warning but I dunno*

{DAN POV}
"Phil. I know they are doing it."

"How you know?" he asked confused.

"I walked past them, they were by lé bush were we did it." i laughed. "Speaking of them, there they go. Phil, should i embarrass them or not?"

"Yeahh, Dan."

I giggled because I've been waiting on this very moment to do this to Adrian. Ahhh cant wait to have a good week. I see them getting closer and i am prepared.

When they got to lé blanket, i instantly smelt sex. I laughed really loud by accident.

"What's so funny Dan?" Adrian asked.

"haha. Can i... ha.. talk to two privately... ha!" i couldnt stop laughing. Its really funny how much they smell like sex.

I walked them to lé bush where they did it. Im literally laughing all lé way there. When we got there, i heard them whisper, "Why are we here?"

"Welll, because you guys smell straight up like sex. Pure bathroom sex." i said, nonchalantly, "Also, i was lé one who said "Get a room." So, even though you are in lé mood, make sure to look at lé people who's around lé area because they can and will report you to lé police." i smiled.

They both are genuinely blushing. Adrian is very red and Dominic is just a faint red in lé face. I took out my phone, and i turn around to take a picture of this moment.

"Also, me and Phil did it behind that same bush. Then we also went that same bathroom." i smiled and i walked away to go back to Phil and clean up to go. "Also Adrian, to be nice and helpful, stay at Dominic's to avoid extra embarrassment. See ya tomorrow, brother."

When i got easier to Phil, he was already packed up and ready to go home. "Did you tell them?" he asked.

"Yes, and Adri is staying lé night at Dominic's. We are home alone." i winked.

"Dan, honestly, i have been really desperate for you. I really want you," Phil seductively said to me. He walked up to me and slowly moved his hands now my body.

"mmmm Really, daddy?" i whispered.

"yes." he wrapped his arms around me. Place his hands lightly on my ass and pulled me closer. "i. really. want. you. princess." He squeezed my ass, hard. I moan slightly loud but, i covered my mouth in time.

"Lets.... go home." i finally said.

_>skipping lé time<_
Phil pushed me against lé door to lé room. He started moving his hands lightly under my shirt. He then took off my shirt and i helped him.

"mmm i miss seeing you naked." he said huskily. He started kissing my neck and lightly touch my body. I have missed this feeling. I grab on to lé beautiful darkness called his hair. I finally gained independence of my actions and took off his shirt as well.

"mmm daddy..."

He is moving his hands all over me and when he got to my back, he slowly ran his fingertips down my spine as he kissed me deeply. When he got to lé hem of my jeans, he unbuttoned my jeans then slipped his hands around my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck so i wont fall.

"fuck, i really missed you." Phil said as he grinded into me making both of us moan. Im really in an amazing mood. I have a boner. I have Phil. Im alone with Phil. Amazing.

He put me down to take off my jeans. He pulled them down all lé way. He got on his knees and licked a print on my boxers. I shivered with pleasure. He pulled down my boxers. I felt lé coldness of lé air around me. I inhaled sharply when he put all of me in his mouth. He licked my slit that, alone, could have made me scream. Luckily, i covered my mouth.

He got off his knees and took off his pants and boxers.

"Want to on lé door, wall or bed?"

Im really cant think clearly right now so i said shower. Its not a bad choice.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to lé bathroom.

"I actually want to try it in lé bath." he added.

I only could nod. He turned on lé water to fill lé bath. When it was filled enough, he got in and i got in when he got comfortable. I was sitting on his lap facing him and lé wall. I just couldnt wait anymore and i grinded into him. It was a different sensation with water involved. It was very fluent and gentle in a way.

"ahhh dan.."

He started grinding upwards to meet up with my grinds. After what feels like hours, which in reality it was about 2-3mins, i was tired of simple grinding. I want riding.

I lifted up, using Phil's chest as a stand, I positioned myself over his beautiful dick. I slowly go down on him. Im really close to my high, sadly. As im going down, Phil claws down my back. Amazingly i never knew, i have a pain kink. Cool. Obviously, im a moaning mess and this time Phil is too. I really love his moans. They are so deep and gravelly. Its really masculine compared to mine. Mine are kinda high pitched. Im jealous.

I finally have him fully in, i start rocking. Lé water is rocking with me and going over lé bath. Its really increasing lé sensation of riding my boyfriend even better. But im getting very close to my climax.

"...im close.."

"..saaame"

I did a couple more rocks, and i came on Phil's chest. I kinda screamed a little but, it was worth it. As for Phil, he was biting my shoulder as he came in my disgusting system. Cant wait to tell my kids that story, just to embarrass them.

After we all (Phil, me and lé water), I got out lé bath, safely, making sure i dont fall. Phil follows but slips and grabs my hand as he slowly fall, which cause me to fall with him. This is why i love this dork to death.

"Love you, weirdo"

"Love you, too, Daniel."
______________________________
wooooah two smut chapters. eh it happens.
thanks for reading and also 200reads. Love you guys even if i only know one.

bye bye