Chapter 7

"Push! Keep going girls!" Julianne yelled as we were turning.

"I'm going to be so sore tomorrow if this turn class is going to be just this." Amber said as we turned.

"Me too, I want to work on all sorts of turns not just the fouetté." I said as I finished off the turn.

"Okay, we're going to work on tap turns so get on your tap shoes." Julianne said and we all rushed into the den.

"Is it true Julianne's opening a studio in New York?" Abby asked me.

(A/N: Who remembers Abby from book 1? All my I've Missed That Much fans you out there?)

"I don't know, she wants to open more studios since this studio is doing well. I think she might open one in New York. If she did then while I'm at college I can just dance there." I said.

"I still can't believe your going to be going to Juilliard." Abby said to me and I just smiled.

"I still can't believe your dancing here." Amber said and I laughed.

"Shouldn't you be at college dancing and not in the studio?" I asked her as I slipped on my tap shoes.

"Yeah, I wanted to have a little throwback today." Abby said and I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the three of us.

Dance rehearsal and class! My baes are with me! @ Amber_Jacobs @ Abigail_M

"Cute picture, I think you should take off those hideous masks." Blaire said and I glared at her and her two little minions just laughed.

Blaire Bloom thinks she's queen bee of the dance academy and her two minions Jasmine White and Emily Parks also think they own the place and I want to tackle her and punch her tiny pathetic face.

"I think you're staring at yourself because you're starting to look a bit chunky." Abby said then covered her mouth like she said something bad.

"Whatever, you guys are just jealous of my talent and prettiness." Blaire said.

"Do you know where Gianna got accept to? Do you know who Gianna's dad and mom-" Amber asked and I stopped her.

"Just get out of here before your poor ego gets hurt." I said and Blaire just scoffed then went to the dance class.

No one knew who my parents were here except Abby, Amber, Julianne, Jonah, and Sara. Yes, Sierra's mom works here because Sierra is a choreographer here and her daughter dances here. I love having Sierra as a choreographer because I danced with her when I was younger so she knows what I'm good at and bad at.

"Guys, I want my parents and brothers not to be involved with my dancing. So don't tell them I'm their daughter or everyone wants to be friends with me because of them." I said and they nodded and we all headed to class.
-=+=-
"Oh my gosh! Is that the Bethany Mota at our dance studio?" Blaire squealed as my mom entered the studio.

"Isn't that Derek Hough too?" Emily asked.

"Bethany is married to Derek and Derek is Julianne's sister." Jasmine said.

"Are they here to visit Julianne?" Emily asked as my dad entered the studio and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hi Sara, is Gianna here?" My mom asked and Blaire scrunched her nose.

"Why would Derek Hough and Bethany Mota look for you?" Blaire sassed.

"Hi sweetie, how was class?" My mom asked and I hugged her.

"Because they're my parents." I said as my dad took my dance bag for me.

"Do you think you can take me home?" Amber asked.

"Of course, go grab your things and we can pick Ross and Mason up then get something to eat. Abby do you want to join us?" My dad asked as Amber went into the den.

"No thanks, I'm staying here to help Sierra with some classes but thank you." Abby said and I hugged her and Amber hugged her too and she ran off to her class.

"You're parents are Bethany and Derek Hough?" Jasmine said in disbelief.

"You must be Blaire, Jasmine, and Emily. Gianna has told us a lot of the things you've done to her and I don't want you to ever talk to my daughter again." My mom said.

"I'm so sorry Gianna, I really am." Blaire said to me.

"Thanks for the apology but I would have liked that apology when you didn't know who my parents were." I said to her.

"Let's get going, we need to pick Ross up from baseball and Mason up from guitar lessons." My mom said and we all walked out like a boss. Hell yeah!

"I know you want to say it." My dad said and I smiled.

I started dancing around the parking lot then threw my fist in the air and yelled, "hell yeah! That was a like a boss moment."

My mom just laughed and I cheered as I walked to the car.
-=+=-
"So, we still up for tomorrow?" Liam asked me over the phone.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see Finn he's such a cutie." I said to him with a smirk.

"Wait..." Liam said and I muted my phone and started laughing then I turned it back on.

"Yeah, did you think I was going to spend time with you?" I asked him as I put my hand over my mouth.

"Well, yeah I thought it was going to be us and Finn. Not you and Finn then me as a third wheel." Liam said.

"I'm the babysitter and I don't think I'm yours so I don't think I need to spend time with you." I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Whatever, I'll just get Brooklyn to be my date." Liam said.

"She's going to the doctors that day. I have to go practice dance but I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow and you better not make me a third wheel." Liam said and I chuckled then hung up.
-=+=-
"So divide that by 2 and add 7." I told Ross and he did as he was told.

"Mommy, can I ask you something?" Mason asked and my mom nodded and we all looked up at him.

"Jason says his daddy and mommy are getting a divorce. What does that mean?" Mason asked.

"Well, its when his mommy and daddy don't want to stay together anymore and they go their separate ways." My mom said.

"Are you and daddy getting a divorce?" Mason asked.

"Of course not, daddy and I are a happily married couple who loves each other and we love all of you." My mom said then kissed his forehead and went back to cooking.

I think everyone in the world knows that my parents relationship is perfection and their love for one another doesn't change. But my parents love us more than anything.

A/N:
Hey guys! In this chapter you guys have seen a bit of some old faces and I was so excited to put this chapter out for you guys. I love you and I hope you are all enjoying this book so far. Happy Reading! <3