Chapter 17

3 MONTHS LATER-
Liam and I have been dating for 3 months now and if you include dating before than it would be a year!

"Finn, stop running!" I shouted at him. I'm babysitting the kids today and I was feeling so flustered.

"Hey bud!" I heard someone say and I look over to see Liam carrying Finn and I smiled then pecked Liam's lips.

"Come here Brooklyn." I said and picked her up and she giggled and I smiled.

"I can't believe your one and 5 months Brookie!" Finn said and I smiled. Finn is such a good brother for only being 8.

"Finn, go practice piano for a little bit. I'm going to go put Brooklyn down for her nap." I said and Finn ran to the piano and I climbed up the stairs and I kissed her forehead and put her in the crib and I felt arms wrap around me.

"You're going to be such a good mom in the future." Liam said then kissed my temple and I groaned silently.

"Not now Liam, maybe sometime later." I whispered seductively into his ear and then went downstairs.

"Gianna! Listen to this song!" Finn said then played Marry Me by Jason Derulo and I smiled.

Then I turned around and Liam was singing behind me and I was shocked and at the end of the song he knelt down and pulled out a ring box.

"I know it's nothing dramatic or flashy but I wanted to be just you and me. Your the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and I want to protect and cherish you and be the one there for you. I love you Gianna Hough and I want to love you for the rest of my life." Liam said as Finn played the piano in the background and I was bawling and put my hand over my mouth to stop the sobs.

"Gianna Hough, will you marry me and love me for the rest of your life?" Liam asked and I nodded and croaked out,"yes."

He got up and hugged me and I smiled and he lifted me up and I put my feet up. I kissed him and hugged him. "I love you too." I spoke and he smiled and kissed my cheek and pecked my lips. He set me down and slid on the ring and he smiled and hugged me again and everyone poured into the house.

"Surprise!" They all said and I started crying even more and hugged everyone and they congratulated me and I smiled.

"I love you so much." Liam said and I smiled and hugged him.

"Are you going to be my sister now?" Finn asked and I nodded and he smiled and I knelt down and hugged him and he hugged me back.
-=+=-
"Say cheese!" My mom said and we both smiled and she hugged me and handed me my phone.

I looked at my picture and I had my hand up and we were smiling in front of the piano and I uploaded it on Instagram:
Engaged to this guy <3

"Your too cute." Liam said and he kissed my cheek and I just admired the ring.

"I love you so much." I said and hugged him again and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." Liam said and I smiled up at him.

"The phone is blowing up!" I said.

"Oh I better go turn off the cameras I set up. You have quite a bit of editing to do now." Liam said and I smiled.

He took one of the cameras off its hiding position and played the video.

"Hey guys it's Liam! I'm Gianna's boyfriend and I wanted to surprise her. I love her more than anyone or anything in this world. She means the world to me and I love her more than you all know. She's such an amazing person and has a heart of gold that I want to be with her for the rest of my life. So today I'm going to ask her to marry me." Liam said then showed them the ring.

"Aww, I love you so much." I said.
-=+=-
I admired my ring and smiled at it and someone kissed my cheek and I looked behind me to see my dad and I smiled at him.

"School comes before the wedding." My dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know we're getting married after college so the twins are born and we'll be done with college." I said.

"Alright, I have to go see if your mother is acting up with that pregnancy brain." My dad said then walked off and I sighed.

"Hey sis, what are you doing in here all alone?" Ross asked and I looked up and my two brothers sat next to me.

"Just thinking about the wedding, school, mom, the twins, and other things." I explained.

"Are you worried about the wedding?" Mason asked me and I shrugged.

"Yeah, when we're getting married we'll be just getting out of college and the twins will be toddlers so mom will be busy with them and she won't have time to help me with the wedding and all the planning." I said and they nodded.

"We'll get through it, we have the Kingston's and the Hough's. It's going to work out don't worry." Mason said.

"What if we just had a private wedding? Just family and close friends? It's not going to be flashy but it's simple and emotional." Ross explained and I nodded and smiled.

"That's a good idea and we're married in a simple and close way!" I said and hugged Ross and Mason.

"I think that's way better than having a huge and flashy wedding that paparazzi will be looking for." Mason said and I nodded in agreement.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking about?" Liam asked as he entered the room.

"We'll go and give you guys some private time. C'mon Mas, let's go get some food." Ross said and he nodded and they left and Liam sat next to me.

"What's going on?" Liam asked as he put his arm around me.

"I want a private wedding where it's family and close friends. I want it a lot sooner than what we're talking about doing." I explained.

"A private wedding?" Liam asked confused and I nodded.

A/N:
Hey guys! I'm posting two chapters this week because the book is ending soon and I'm just excited about writing all this! The video above is of the song that Finn played! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading! <3