CHAPTER 12

Sooo it was the day after Today England had a match against Denmark and since I didn't have a person I was one of the biggest fans in the stadium.

The boys already went to warm up, about half an hour ago. The match starts in an hour and I started getting ready. The make-up and hairstyle are finished, but I have a problem with the outfit. What jersey to wear. Bellingham or Alexander-Arnold.

As much as my heart wants to wear the jersey of the guy with devilish black eyes, I couldn't do it. First of all, he would find out everything, and the media would spread preconceptions about us. Which I hope will one day be true. All in all, I left the house wearing my brother's jersey.

Tolami, Sasha and I arrived at the match venue. Deutsche Bank Park Stadium. We sat in the seats closest to the pitch. While we were waiting for the players to come out, Sasha and I talked about everything that happened during the period in which we did not see each other.

T: "So Crys, what have you been up to those days"

C: "nothin' much"
I said laughing

T: "look love, I love Bukayo to the sky and back, and I don't want to be a complainer, but he told me what happened that night when you guys were behind the club... alone."

I was in awe, I stared at her, not believing that he had seen us.

C:" did he say anything to Trent"

T: "he says he only told me, and that's how it turned out"

S: "Would someone like to explain what is happening and what happened???"

T: "Crystal...?"

C: "ok, that night after we left the club...Jude and I kissed"

I said quietly so that no one but the two of them would hear me. Sasha was squealing with happiness, but my smile didn't fall off my face... I told them everything that happened with Jude.

S: "what are you planning to do"

C: "stay loyal and do your best"

T:"they are coming"

My eyes were looking for an English player under the number 10. God, he was perfect.
The match started and the score was 1-1 for most of it, but in the 90th minute Jude gained possession of the ball and skillfully sent it into the opposing team's goal. The stands were buzzing.

Jude came next to the camera and made a "c" with his hand and he pointed his index finger at the camera. The girls around me went crazy. Of course I was extremely glad. Trent and Jude did a new celebration they got from the game they've been obsessed with lately.

Since we had permission to enter the field, of course after the end of the game, the girls and I went to the boys of our team. I ran to hug Trent and congratulate him, but before long, a female voice that I didn't recognize interrupted us.

X: "Trentt"

T: "hi chlo"

I side eyed him just like she did

T:" Amm.. yeah um this is Crystal my sister and Crystal this is Chloe my really good friend"

C: "hi Chloe nice to meet you, Trent talks about you a lot"
i said smiling

Ch" hahaha, nice to meet you and i hope hi sais nice things"

C:" ofc he does, so im gonna' go now, you guys have fun"

I left them alone and looked around the stadium, until someone's hands touched my waist.

"Hi peach"

C: "judey"

We hugged and he spun me around.

C: "that was amazing"

J: "the goal or the celebration"

C: "the goal... but I wasn't mad about the celebration either."

J: "hahaha, come here and I want you to meet someone."

C: "wha-who"

J:"my family"

C: "HUH?"

j:"chill lady, they can't wait to meet you"

C: "shut up im scared"

J:"they gonna love ya, but not as much as I do"

I rolled my eyes.Butterflys go wild in my stomach

Jude and I walked close together until we reached his parents and
younger brother.

J: "mom, dad this is Crystal"

C: "good evening mrs. and mr. Bellingham"

D: "honey call me Denise, it is so nice to finally meet you"
she said hugging me.

M:" you can call me Mark, jude told us a lot about you"

C: "I hope he said nice things"

Jo" oh trust me he did"

C: "i am guessing you are Jobe"

Jo" aka the better Bellingham"

J:" you can't stop dreaming, can you?"

D:" ok kids try not to kill each other. We are going. now. Crystal I would love to see you around more."

C:" you will Denise, I promise"

We hugged goodbye and started walking around the pitch.

Jude went to give an interview and Jobe and I were left alone. It's a small law. Lad is relaxed and the total opposite of Jude.

We talked a little more and then everyone went home, and we agreed to go out for lunch tomorrow the three of us.

A/N: LONG-ISH CAHPTER. NEOING ONE IG.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

ILLYYY🌺💕