CHAPTER 32

It had been over a year since me and Jude celebrated my birthday with friends and family. Now, in October, l was lounging on the sectional, engrossed in a TV series, when l heard the familiar jingle of Milo's collar and Jude's footsteps entering through the door. Jude was taking Milo out for a night stroll, a routine they both cherished after long days. It was maybe half an hour and they came back.

I heard familiar footsteps.

C:"there are my favorite boys in the world"

Milo ran over to me, jumped by my side
We couduled.

J:"ok what about me?"

C:"ohhhh my clingy bo come here"

l said trought laughter.
He jumped in my arms and we coudled.

Later that week, we sat on the sectional chatting with my mom over a video call, sharing stories and laughter about or recent adventures and upcoming plans.

C:"ola mamii"

S:"hiii kids how you doing"

J:"were great Suasannah, you?"

S:"oh Im good"
J:"when will you come.join us again here in spain"

S:"idk ill come for sure"

C:"yeah we need to reuniom again like last December here,mine and judes familly here"

J:"you can come on the 26th on Sunday, Jobe dosent have trainings that week and Trent is lil injured i think we can organised it well"

C:"why dont they come on the 25th"

J:"i think i have som real madrid stuff that day" he lied.

C:"oh, well the 26th it is"

S:"that sounds like a plan,ill tell Trent"

C:"great well see you on the 26th"

S:" k honey l need to go now, treat eachother right"

J:"we will"

C:"love ya"

The call ended.

J:"l love her fr"

C:"she is the best"

On a particularly sunny afternoon, Jude called Crystal with an exciting announcement: in just two days, on Saturday, they would embark on a spontaneous trip. Crystal was thrilled but also curious about Jude's sudden decision. He explained that he wanted to create more memories before the football season intensified, and they both deserved a break from their busy schedules.

Crystal: "I love the spontaneity, Jude. Where are we headed?"

Jude: "It's a surprise, but trust me, you'll love it."

Crystal:"oookkkk but why?"

Jude:"dont we just need a break, this year was hella bussy,from your shows to my la liga games..."

Crystal:"no your tottaly right, when are we going?"

Jude:"afternoon sunday, so we can get ready for our familly to come later that night"

Crystal:"sure"

Saturday arrived, and they set off on their little adventure. Milo stayed behind at Toni Kroos's house, just a few doors down.

Dressed casually in their favorite color-coordinated outfits, they drove to Ibiza, their bags packed with essentials for their getaway. Upon arrival, they found themselves on a meadow where horses awaited them.