CHAPTER 26

Two days later, on Wednesday, Jude and Crystal found themselves browsing houses in Madrid for Jude. They stumbled upon a stunning villa in a neighborhood near Toni Kroos and Camavinga, instantly falling in love with its charm and spaciousness.

Jude: "Crystal, look at this place. It's perfect."

Crystal: "Wow, Jude, it's beautiful. And the location is amazing!"

Jude: "Imagine the parties we could have in that backyard."

Crystal: "And the kitchen! I can already see us cooking together here."

Jude:"our favourites pancakes"

Crytsal:"just a lil less messy"

Excitedly, Jude decided to purchase the villa. After all the paperwork was sorted out, they headed to a furniture store to furnish their new home. As they wandered through the showroom, they couldn't resist teasing each other about different pieces of furniture.

Crystal pointed to a luxurious bed display.
Crystal:" have you ever been furniture shoping?

Jude:"nooup"

Crytsal:"what! Oh so I am the leader again"

Jude taking his hand and putting it around her shoulders

Jude:"I mean go for it if you want"

Crystal(all exided):" want? Its my dream"

Jude:"hahaha"

They walked around the salon looking for the needed things.

Crystal: "Jude, imagine napping here every afternoon. It's like a cloud!"

Jude:"is it bouncy enough?" He said smirking

Crytal:"wdym boun- you perv"

Jude:"oh dont act like you did not like it"

Crytsal:"anyhow look at this warderobe"

Jude laughed, pulling her towards a sleek dining table.

Jude: "This could be where we host dinner parties. What do you think?"

Crystal: "I think we need chairs that are a bit comfier than those."

They stumbled to the kids section.

Crystal:"lets get out of here Im getting baby fever"

Jude pulling a baby onsie to her face

Jude:"Omg look at this"

Crystal:"Awww Jude stop fr now"

Jude:"we even have rooms upstairs waitung for them"

Crystal:" first make me your fiancé at least then we can work on that"

Jude:"we can parctise before"

Crystal:"Oh my days..."

Jude:"what!?"

Their banter continued as they picked out furniture that suited their style and envisioned their life together in their new home. After finalizing their selections, they returned to Crystal's apartment to pack up Jude's belongings. The atmosphere was lively, filled with laughter and playful moments as they sorted through clothes and memorabilia.

Crystal: "Jude, are you sure you need all these soccer trophies? They're taking up half the suitcase!"

Jude: "Hey, they're my pride and joy!"

Crystal: "Alright, but they're definitely going on display in your new place."

Jude:" OUR new place"

Crystal:"wdym"