CHAPTER 17

TRENTS POV😱

I was sitting om the sofa, watching Jude and Crystal dancing togheter.

I was so wrong about Jude. He really likes her. Not that he likes her he LOVES her. It is crystal clear now.

I see it in their eyes. I see patience,toughtfullnes,respect,l see love.

Crystal deserves this type of love. She never had that from her dad and I realised that too late. She found herself when she found him.

Besides aplogy taht l owe Jude,
I owe him a debt of gratitude because he made my sister, my lil angel happy.

I am thrutfully haply for them.

CRYSTALS POV.

It was almost midnight, which meant almost Judes birthday.
Sasha called the ohters outside so Jude can blow the candle like a lil kid.

I took the cake, and walked to the table. My boyfriend was standing at the other side of the table. I put the the cake down.

The cake had written in it self"21 type shi" and it was pretty simple.

We all stood aroumd Jude and filmed him. Others and I counted 21 seconds until his birthday.

Everyone"19..20..21!!!! HAPPY B-DAY JUDEE"

The boys took Jude in his hands and jumped in the pool with him in his hands.

I looked at Chloe as she noded we took our heels of and jumped in to.I mean we had nothing to lose, we took all the good photos and we all had chlotes to change.

Swimming until i felt somones hand on my body. Jude took me in his embrace. We were looking at eachothers.

J:"thank you peach"

C:"always Judey"

We kissed again, and everyone started splashing us.
Soon I went to change in to the swimmingsuit, and I gave one to Jude.
We were all in the pool know, just being young.

It was 1:30 a.m. we all went out of the pool. Everyone cahnged in some sweatpants and t-shirts. I was wearing grey sweatoants with a black cropped top.

All of my friends were sitting on the sofa, so when they were all in ine place i took the mic.

"Helloou everybody.
I wanted to thank you all for coming and hellping me to arange this party for my best friend, boyfriend,love of my life..."

Jude:"uu-uh huu, keep goin keep goin"

C:" the hottest man l know, the most kind-hearted man l know, my soulmate... Jude... motherfucking Bellingham everybodyyy!!!"

They were all screaming and shouthing.

C:"Jude thank you for this 2 months of knowing eachoter. Thanx to Trent we met and started this beautiful bound we have rn. This is the least I could do really. I do not want to cry so all I am gonna say is I love you."

They gave me an aplause. The music started again, and the night was full of the great times and memorys.

I went to take the gift from Trents car so I can give it to Jude.

C:"Judee!?"

J:"I am hereee"

C:"comee"

J:" on my way"

He came wearin gray sweatpants and a black t shirt, again we were matching. We sat on the outside chouch, alone.