CHAPTER 21

CRYSTAL  POV

July 2nd

Elena and I hit the town today. We shopped till we dropped, grabbing coffee in between, and I even managed to take care of some adulting stuff. It was a full day, and I loved every minute of it.

Later that evening, Jude and I settled into our usual FaceTime routine. The screen lit up with his smile as he greeted me.

"Hey beautiful, show me what you got today!" Jude exclaimed eagerly.

Grinning, I held up a cute sundress.

"Look at this! What do you think?"
I twirled around, giving him a playful spin.

Jude's eyes widened.
"Wow, that looks amazing on you! Definitely a keeper."

I laughed, trying on a few more outfits while he rated each one with enthusiasm.

"You have such great taste, Jude. I feel like I'm modeling for you."

He leaned closer to the screen.

"You're my favorite model, you know that?"

Blushing, I moved on to the next item, a cozy sweater.

"How's your day been, love?"

Jude's expression softened.
"Long, but seeing you like this makes it all better. I can't wait until you're back here."

We continued chatting about our day, sharing little anecdotes and jokes until we both started yawning.

July 3rd

This morning, I swung by the post office to pick up a package I'd been expecting. Back home, I tidied up quickly. In between, Jude called again. Our conversation drifted through various topics - work, plans for the future, and even some silly debates.

Early Morning: July 4th

I woke up at 4 am, groggy but excited, ready to head to the airport. After what felt like an eternity of waiting, I finally boarded my flight to England.

Arrival in England

I was dead tired when I got off the plane. As I walked through the arrivals, I spotted Denise waiting for me. Her familiar face instantly lifted my spirits.

"Hey Denise," I greeted her with a tired smile.

"Hey Crystal, welcome back!"

C:"thanks, hiw have you been"

D:"good darlin you"
C:"great"

She gave me a quick hug before guiding me towards where my parents were waiting.

Upon returning home, she spotted them in the living room.

"Hey guys,missed me?" I said

Susannah:"Oh my God l thought we were getting robbed" mom said running to my embrace.

Trent:" Hi kiddo"

Crystal:" hi old man" we laughed

Crystal:" guys, we have a great party in 2 hours so get ready and lets celebrate the 4th of July!"

Crystal exclaimed excitedly, observing their surprised and happy expressions.

Trent smiled broadly, and Susannah knelt down, hugging her.
"Oh, Crystal, how wonderful! Of course we'll come."

Their movements were filled with joy, and Susannah's smile revealed a mix of pride and happiness.

Jude's perspective: