Chapter 38

Taehyung walked into his new office and looked around. It was very spacious and blue and grey themed. However, it looked empty except for the huge marble table and the leather rolling chair behind it.

A Mac was lying on the table with some files, but besides that the room was empty.

One of the walls was entirely just thick bulletproof glass from where he had the entire view of the palace grounds.

The King had just informed the kingdom about appointing Taehyung as the new crown prince of the country.

No extravagant ceremony was held since neither Jungkook nor Taehyung wanted one. Jungkook and Jin were still princes'.

A closed ceremony was held inside the King's office where Jungkook had himself passed on his Crown Prince crown to Taehyung who had then signed off the necessary papers and took over the place for Jungkook.

Taehyung could never forget the look of happiness and pride on Jungkook's face as he crowned him.

He swore he saw Jungkook's shoulders dropping as if some weight had been lifted off from over him

He swore he saw Jungkook's shoulders dropping as if some weight had been lifted off from over him. And he had never felt so confident about a decision before.

He even had a brooch on his coat now, which Jungkook never wore even though he had it.

He felt a hand coming from over his shoulder and a long but small finger pointing towards the wall facing the table

"Couches there."

The finger moved around to its left.

"Another small table there."

"A painting there."

"A cupboard there."

"And two extra chairs in front of the table."

Taehyung kept nodding as he mentally made a note of everything his prince told him.

A mental picture was already forming in his mind about what Jungkook wanted this office to look like.

He walked over to the table and chair. He turned around and gently let Jungkook climb down from his back and sit over the table before he himself sat down on the chair.