Chapter 7

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom while carelessly drying his hair with a towel, his movements a bit hurried.

He looked out of the window and sighed seeing the sun rays, the sudden meeting had taken the entire night, and the man who wanted the truce had tried to make a pathetic attempt to harm the king, which obviously Yoongi and Taehyung noticed about the soldier who was going to do it even before he could do anything.

It led to a small fight before the King ordered that man and his men who were pushed on their knees to accept their deaths, and then all of them were killed for treason right there.

Yoongi suggested the king also kill their family or it would be a problem but the king was a man of a kind heart, he couldn't just kill innocent people.

So he ordered for the children of the man and his wife to be sent as labour to his own palace so that they have a place to live and earn money too, but they were to always be under a soldier's watch.

It all ended fine and Taehyung was just relieved they finally went back to the palace. It was the first time he ever went on a meeting like that, the first time he ever fought with an enemy but it was safe to say he was the strongest of them all.

Taehyung threw the wet towel on a chair before hurriedly walking out of his room, he wished to the almighty that Jungkook was still asleep just so he could wake up and see that his knight was back even before he woke up.

He just wanted to pull the little fluff ball in his arms and lay on the bed with him all day to soothe the nerves that were killing him from the inside out.

The king had asked him before leaving if he wanted to stay back, and he really respected the king for that, for considering his own son's comfort before his own protection.

And just because of that Taehyung went with his king, to show how his loyalty will always lie with his kingdom and he will never back down when it came to it, even if it killed him inside or outside.

His hurried footsteps made very silent noises over the carpet as he walked to the room right in front of his own.

His prince's room.

Taking a deep breath and not being able to control himself any longer, he turned the knob of the door and walked inside, shutting the door behind him.

But the sight he came across was out of his imagination, all the comforting words he told himself went out of the window when he came across his prince's state.

Where he lay in the middle of the bed exactly as he left him, but the peaceful expression was no longer there.

Instead, a look of horror decorated his prince's features as he stared up at the ceiling, his eyes wide open and skin as pale as the snow as if he had seen a ghost.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung didn't waste a second as he ran over and then jumped over the huge bed.

He kneeled beside Jungkook and held his shoulders, his hands freezing at the absolute tension in the muscles.

He looked down at the limbs of his prince after throwing the blanket away and his frown morphed into that of horror himself when he saw Jungkook was completely frozen.