sacrifices to make

The journey to the eighth month of Mal and Ben's pregnancy has been nothing short of a rollercoaster, filled with emotions, challenges, and moments of pure bliss

The journey to the eighth month of Mal and Ben's pregnancy has been nothing short of a rollercoaster, filled with emotions, challenges, and moments of pure bliss. As they navigated through the highs and lows, their bond grew stronger, and their anticipation for the arrival of their baby intensified. Here's a glimpse into the unforgettable moments that led them to this significant milestone.

During Mal's first month of pregnancy, her emotions were all over the place. One day, Ben received a call about an urgent meeting in Paris. He had to leave immediately, and although he was reluctant, he knew it was necessary. As he packed his bags in their room, Mal walked in, her face stormy.

"You're leaving?" she asked, her voice shaking.

Ben looked up, sensing her distress. "Mal, I have to. It's an important meeting, and I won't be gone long. I'll be back before you know it."

Mal's eyes filled with tears. "You're always leaving. What if something happens while you're gone? What if I need you?"

Ben dropped what he was doing and went to her, pulling her into a hug. "Hey, it's going to be okay. I'll make sure you're well taken care of while I'm away. Lumiere, Deborah, and the royal doctor will all be here for you."

But Mal wasn't having it. She pushed him away, her frustration boiling over. "I don't care about them, Ben. I need you here with me. This is your baby too!"

Ben sighed, torn between his duty and his family. He looked at her, seeing the worry and fear in her eyes. "Mal, I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. You know I don't want to leave you, but this meeting is crucial."

Mal's tears spilled over. "I can't do this without you. I don't want you to go."

Seeing her so upset broke Ben's heart. He knew he couldn't leave her in this state. He made a decision on the spot, pulling out his phone and dialing his assistant, Deborah.

"Deborah, cancel my flight and reschedule the meeting," he said firmly. "I'm not going to Paris."

Mal looked at him, her eyes wide with surprise. "Ben, you don't have to—"

Ben shook his head, placing a finger on her lips. "Yes, I do. You and our baby are more important than any meeting. I'll let them know I can't make it and we'll find another way to handle it."

Mal's tears turned to ones of relief as she hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Ben. I didn't want to be alone."

Ben held her close, kissing the top of her head. "You're never alone, Mal. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere."

During the second month of Mal's pregnancy, she found herself constantly exhausted, spending most of her time asleep. One afternoon, her friends Evie, Carlos, and Jay decided to visit her at the castle. They were excited to see her, but upon arrival, they found Mal fast asleep, wrapped in blankets on the couch. They exchanged worried glances.