protect peace

Mal checked Ben's laptop, scanning through the list of people who had escaped from prison

Mal checked Ben's laptop, scanning through the list of people who had escaped from prison. As her eyes landed on a familiar name, her worry deepened.

"Uliana," Mal murmured, her voice barely audible.

Ben looked up from his own screen. "Who's Uliana?"

Mal sighed, closing the laptop. "She's Uma's aunt. If she's involved, this is worse than we thought. She's not just any villain—she's cunning and ruthless. We need to be extremely careful."

Ben nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "We need to inform the others immediately."

Mal's eyes darted around the room as she processed the information. "This is really bad," she said, her voice tense. "Uliana might have stolen the villain artifacts."

Everyone looked at her, stunned.

"Who is Uliana?" asked Evie , her concern growing.

"Uliana is Uma's aunt," Mal explained. "Mom used to talk about her, She's been obsessed with the artifacts for as long as I can remember. If she has them, she's up to something serious."

Uma's eyes widened. "Why would she want them?"

Mal took a deep breath. "Uliana believes the artifacts hold immense power. She thinks that if she can gather all of them, she can harness that power to reshape Auradon according to her twisted vision. It's more than just causing chaos—she wants control."

Ben looked thoughtful. "So, she's not just after the artifacts for their historical value. She's after their magical potential."

"Exactly," Mal confirmed. "And if she manages to get her hands on them, we could be looking at a catastrophe. We have to stop her."

Fairy Godmother, who had been listening quietly, spoke up. "Then we need to figure out where she might go next. If she wants all the artifacts, she'll need to find the ones that are still safe."

Evie nodded. "We need to split up and secure the remaining artifacts. We'll track her down and stop her before she can use them."

Mal's expression darkened as she explained. "Uliana's ultimate goal is to reshape Auradon into her version of a perfect society—one where villains hold the power. She believes the artifacts contain ancient magic that can alter reality itself. If she succeeds, she could rewrite the rules of our world, giving villains dominion over heroes."

Ben's eyes widened with realization. "So, it's not just about causing chaos. She wants to turn Auradon into a place where villains reign supreme."

"Yes," Mal confirmed. "She wants to reverse everything we've worked for—everything Ben and his parents have built. She thinks that with enough power, she can create a new order where villains are the rulers and heroes are subjugated."

Fairy Godmother looked deeply troubled. "If she's gathering artifacts, she's getting close to achieving that goal. We have to act fast."

Uma clenched her fists. "We can't let her succeed. We need to find her and stop her before she can use the artifacts."